Yongseo diary

The backstage of the Music Bank was filled with the staffs of the famous idols. Managers, make-up artistes and the clothes coordinators, all of them were there! Suddenly, a loud squealing sound was heard at the end off the hallway of the dressing room. All of the peoples on the hallway stared at two weird human being running like they were chased by ghost.

"Maknae!!!!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were screaming their heart out on the way to SNSD dressing room and everyone were giving them the * are they mentally okay?* look.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Seohyun asked Hyoyeon when she saw her panting so hard.

"Oh God, I'm going to die. Forgive me, all of you for my mistakes. I love you and ask my parents to take good care of themselves." Hyoyeon slowly closed her eyes.

All of SNSD members were so surprised when they saw Hyoyeon looked so weak. The Kid Leader quickly approached her, asking what had happened to her. Even their manager looked panic looking at her condition! The girls started to surround her and gasped when Hyoyeon looked too weak. Sooyoung shook her head slowly seeing her friend and scoffed. 

"Yah, stop playing around! Remember what we want to tell Seohyun?" Sooyoung shouted at Hyoyeon and slapped her arm.

Hyoyeon ouched in pain when Sooyoung slapped her arm. Sooyoung smiled at her and Hyoyeon hissed, annoyed. The members realized she was just playing around and started nagging while their manager smiled in relieved. Hyoyeon regretted what she did earlier, the naggging session was too hard to handle. 

"Unnie, what is this? I thought you are really sick." Yoona looked at her with an annoyed face.

"I was so scared!" Sunny shouted.

"I was just playing around, sorry." Hyoyeon apologized  to the girls.

"Do it more often Hyo." Yuri said calmly.

"Why?" Hyoyeon raised her brows.

"We can't see you dying everyday." Yuri said and laughed.

"Yah!" Hyoyeon chased for the Black Pearl, revenge.

"Unnie, what do you want to tell me just now?" Seohyun asked Sooyoung since Hyoyeon was busy hunting for Yuri.

"It's a really great news." Sooyoung clapped her hands enthusiatiscally.

"What is it?" Seohyun looked excited.

"CNBLUE will be performing today on Music Bank!" Sooyoung answered her excitedly.

"What it have to do with me?" Seohyun said while getting back to her book.

"Yonghwa!" Hyoyeon appeared beside Seohyun, giving up on chasing Yuri.

Seohyun flinched due to surpriseness because of Hyoyeon sudden appearance. Seohyun lost gripped of her book and sighed when she saw her book fell to the floor and she had lost the page she read earlier. Seohyun bent down and grabbed her book, flipping through the pages thrying to find the page she was reading earlier. She could not find it!

"Hyun..." Hyoyeon called the maknae.

"What do I have to do with him?" Seohyun still tried to find the page she read earlier.

"Don't pretend like you don't care about him. You listen to his songs 24/7!" Hyoyeon said the obvious facts.

"It just songs beside..." Before Seohyun could finished, Hyoyeon striked again.

"Last night, you browsed for his latest news. Then, you started whining when you saw his news with Juniel." Hyoyeon added.

"Don't speak, listen. Last night, was not the first time you stalk about your ex-husband." Hyoyeon sounded like a detective.