Princess Sarah

There once was a princess named Sarah. Now Sarah wasn't like most princess her age no she like to run, jump, and go through the forest with her dragon, Pearls. One day when she was in the forest with Pearls when the came across a little old lady. "Oh you must be princess Sarah Id know you from any where," the little old lady exclaimed, "I, my princess, have been hoping to finally meet you one day. Please come off your dragon." "Anything for a sweet little old lady,"said Sarah as she climbed of her dragon. "Princess my cottage is just down the path let me make you some tea and crumpets." "I should really be getting back to the castle m'am." "Oh but I insist you do such a great job with your people, let me give you something in return." "If it shall not take long I will go." "Oh princess it will not take long at all," then the little old lady showed Sarah to her cottage. The little old lady made her best crumpets and her best tea for the princess and served the on her finest china. "M'am not to be rude but this tea tastes a little funny." "I would hope so because I am a witch and I poisoned you." "But why would you do such a cruel thing?" "Because my princess when you go to an old lady's house who you don't even know you should expect to be drugged." As princess Sarah took her last breath she watched the witch skin Pearls for her dragon hide. The End.