The born of the monster

Taehyung POV

My name is Kim Taehyung.Im 23 years old.ive been called as a monster since I was in my mom womb til now.It was not my fault to born as a monster.Why god hates me that much?There was one night I calmed myself by saying that it was god fate,seconds after that I realized that that it was not fate.It is a punishment from God. My parents Kim Namjoon and Kim Seojin have been locking me up everynight at the basement.It happened after the incident.................

-30th of December ,1995-

Daegu Hospital >4.55 a.m<

-Kim Namjoon POV-

"Seojin ah, you can do it.Dont give up.fight for our baby." I told Seojin,my hands was neatly on her arms giving her strength.

"Namjoon its hurt.i cant handle him.im tired already,just let ...me s-sleep" she looked so weak, she couldn't even open her eyes.

"Hear me baby,you have to do this for me,for our baby,for us.Keep your eyes open,the pain will end soon.Please baby" I begged for seojin to keep conscious.

Seojin groaned in pain and there was .it was the baby head.i keep consoling her the til the baby body was fully out from her womb.Thanks god they are safe.After clean the baby body from blood the nurse gave me the baby.i kissed the baby temple

"Hello little kid,Im your dad.Welcome to the Kim family" I looked at Seojin's she smiled weakly.

"Kim Taehyung.That is your name.it means 'all wishes come true, everything will be alright even if facing difficult situation'," I smiled proudly

...............................................................................................................

I crushed myself on the soft sofa in front of seojin's ward.The thought of getting a child makes me happy.i couldn't even express how happy am i.

"Mr.Kim?" someone snapped me out from my thoughts

"Yeah doctor,"I replied to him excitedly but then It lasted for seconds

-a week before-

"You should kill the baby Mr.Kim. A diagnosis through amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling (CVS) have been made and it revealed the presence of an extra Y chromosome in the fetus genesIt called XYY syndrome or Jacob's Syndrome.It is for your wife and your own safety.He might looks cute and harmless for now.once he turned to be a monster he will not be the same anymore," Doctor Bang Sehyuk explained to him.

"Seojin.I don't know Doctor Bang.Im sure that Seojin will hate this idea.By the way,is there any cure?'

"for now theres no potion for any types of syndrome since it involved chromosome and genes,pleae think about it Mr.Kim,"He hold my hand firmly.He left me.

-end flashback-

"Have you think about it?" Doctor Bang asked

"Yes,me and Seojin want to keep the baby with us," I smiled at him assuring that we are confident with our decision.

-5 years later- April ,2000

-Taehyung POV-

"YAYYYYYYYYYYY,ITS SPRING" I Screamed loudly and running into my mom's arms

"Taehyung what did I say about running?" I pouted and stomped my feet

"Mom its spring can we go to the park and play?" I made a cute face with hope that she will let me go this time.I never went out to play before.Mom and daddy always said that there are lots of monsters outside.I told them that I really can fight with those monsters.Its easy right to fight with monsters.I just need to transform like ultraman did.Right..?