Pool party pt 1

My Name is Aaliyah I'm 17 Jake paul is my cousin, yes but being asked questions and getting friends just because I'm his cousin is the least of my worries now.

I'm on the phone with my best friends the Dolan twins When I get a text message from Logan oh hold on logan just text me Tell  him I said hey ethan says okk I reply

Logan: Hey💕
Aaliyah: Hey logey ❤
Logan: whatcha doin
Aaliyah: on facetime with the twins they said hey
Logan: oh perfect tell them I said hey and to all of u me and jake are having a pool party and we wanted u guys to come
Aaliyah: ok I'll tell them ... they said that's cool what time is it?
Logan: 1:00
Aaliyah: ok
Logan: ok c u then beautiful
Aaliyah: Bye logey😚

Logan always had this thing where he called me "princess" "babygirl" stuff like that but it's not like In that way you know? (Back to the call)

Well I'm gonna go get ready Love you boys I say love you way more 😚😚 they say back. I hang up and get ready while im.in the shower I think to myself I haven't really seen jake and logan in a while so this will be cool. When I'm out I put on my bikini and put a crop top and some shorts over it. I drive to logan and Jakes house and when I'm there I see jake I see his perfect blonde hair his brown eyes and his adorable smile Damn i think to myself until I snap back to reality HE'S YOUR COUSIN AALIYAH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GET YOURSELF TOGETHER THAT CAN'T EVER HAPPEN I say to myself out loud What can't ever happen? I jump up scared and look behind me to see a smiling jake what can't ever happen he asks again oh nothing I say smiling well okay can I have a hug jake asks smiling oh of course I say hugging him He smells so good I think to myself Soon we pull apart and walk into the house the twins and logan were in the kitchen talking and they didn't notice me so I walk up behind all of them and scream They turn around and try to act like they didn't just almost pee their pants 😂😂 logan walks over to me and hugs Me he whispers in my ear we need to talk and then breaks the hug then after I hug the twins logan says Jake I forgot something I'm gonna go to the store and get some more stuff before everyone else comes Aaliyah you wanna come with me sure I say WE'LL BE BACK SOON logan hollers as we walk out the door. I was thinking about earlier do I like Jake am I in love with him oh my god I thought to myself, I had a vibe that something was bothering me. Soo what you been up to logan ask and he drives down the street nothing really I say looking out the window Mmmhmm logan says what? I say confused I'm not dumb Aaliyah logan says I just look at him he gives me a worried look Baby what's wrong I can see it in your eyes logan says we get to the store and I go to the back seat logan comes to the back once he parks It's so much going through my head I just break down and cry I fall into logan arms and he holds me Aaliyah whatever is going on just remember you can tell me anything and I swear if anyone's doing something to u I will kill them logan says he holds my face up and looks me in the eyes I love you Aaliyah I'm here for you whatever it is ok? He pulls me back into a hug and when I get myself together we go into the store Because of how close me and logan are sometimes people think we date because we sometimes hold hands and stuff but there isn't anything between us were just close its like a bond. Me and jake are "kinda" a little  like that but with jake it feels different it's like I feel something and I know It's not just me it can't be.

It's some hours until the party because me and the twins came real early to hang out with logan and jake so when me and logan get back we decide to watch a movie

TO BE CONTINUED