He's New

Ethan's (POV)

     I wake up to the sound of my alarm, I slowly get up pulling the covers of  me I walk to the mirror and look at myself I'm thin, pale, have freckles on my around noise,  I'm  around 5,7 in hight, curly short black hair  and light blue eyes I have a septon piercing and another one on the middle of my bottom lip  I  sight seeing the cuts I left last night and bruises my bullies left me I slowly walked to my closet and grabbed black ripped jeans, a long black sleeved shirt and a PATD!  T-shirt over it I put on my black and white hight top vans I looked at the mirror one last time and left my room,  I grab my back pack that was I  the living room and walk to shcool. 

      As I walk to the gate I see the group of guys that  are always bullying me. I put my head down and speed walk past the until I hear one of them scream "hey faget" I signed and turned around only to be pushed down.  All I could hear was laughter and see people pointing at me,  I fight back tears standing up and running away. I'm walking to my first period which is ELA I slowly walk in and see no one there I walk to the corner of the class and sit in the desk near the window I put my earbuds on and play FOOLS by troye sivan and start reading a book called Ecstasy it was interesting I was so focused in the book that I didn't even notice how many people already entered the classroom,  all doing there own thing and talking to each other.  I don't have any friend so I just stayed there. The teacher walked in but  me knowing class didn't start until 7: 40 I just kept reading my book.

   A couple Minutes later I could hear that everyone stop talking due to me only having  one earbud on I looked up and saw everyone sitting down and my home room  teacher Mr. Smith at the door tell  someone to come in, every one was silent until a guy walked I  he had tattoos all on his arms he had a black T-shirt and black jeans on. Plain black vans on he had dark brown hair and light brown eyes he had his ears pierced.  Evey girl in the room looked like they were about to Drooling over his looks and the guys looked like that really didn't notice I looked up at the guy one last time and saw he was looking at me I didn't care so I just went back to to reading.

     Mr.  Smith told the guy to introduce himself,  "my name is Jason and im 16 years old and um....  That's it". His voice is deep,  once he was finished the teacher told him to take a seat next to this dumb blonde named Alice she's the girlfriend one of my bullies.  As soon as he sat down Alice was all over him,he did really care he looked grossed out I laughed a bit seeing her failed attempt. The class was over I gathered my things and walked out of class with my head down I then bumped into someone not making eye contact with who ever It was I said sorry and tried walking away until I felt someone grave my arm I flinched waiting for the person to punches me but it never came.  I looked up and saw that the person I bumped into was the new kid he just looked at me for a while then asked me "what's your name","...... Jack......." I said he loosened his gripe and I quickly ran to my next with was social studies.

       The day when buy fast it was lunch time I didn't go to the cafeteria I went to the library to study in peace I went to the last row and sat down on  floor.  It was only 5 minute until I heard the door slam open and a group of people walk around I didn't think much until I here's someone yell out "Ethan"!.