Inception

"You're a monster. You don't deserve to be here. Why are you still here?" the voices of her past run fanatically across her mind, consuming her thoughts but dismisses them.

Looking down at her hands she smiles. The world basically revolving around her. A deep angelic voice calls to her from all around.

"Alina, Go.. There isn't much time left. As your mother would have been proud of your accomplishments.. I am granting you more power as much as I can desire your fulfillments. Protect those people with your life. In return I'll give you something greater."

With a massive amount of gravity pushing against her chest she feels no pain or any emotion. Alina continues to smile and look up to the skies with her hands. Ignoring the fact, She's falling over 4,000 mph in another realm. She shakes her head. "No, I'm content with everything I have. No matter what, I'll always be a freak in someone else's eyes. If you desire to save those people then take me yourself."

Multiple glowing streaks revolve around her as she shows no fear as each and every streak has something to say to her individually. Even then, that one spoke to her got to her.. "Alina, of all brave souls we have chosen you to carry out our missions. As soon as you were born, we had all faith in you. Your generation has received its ultimate blessing. If you die. Hope along with humanity will die with you."

Alina then puts on her serious face and takes a deep breath. "Return me back to my Hometown I need to sort things out in Niael" Without haste they reply with relief. "Glad to have you back Miss Alina." She gives a small smirk and faces the world below her approaching insanely fast, before she lands she loads her two Beretta M9's , taking a small roll from the fast impact to avoid damage, Her eyes locked on the gloomy sky and 4 empty dirt trails. One leading to her hometown. The other 3 leading to somewhere unknown.

Along the way, she suddenly feels a cold hand caress on her shoulder

Along the way, she suddenly feels a cold hand caress on her shoulder. With a quick reflex she flips the mysterious hooded man. To see that his hood had became one with the floor. Her blade readied at his face.

Until, she notices his face.. Her emotion changing ecstatically. A bright smile comes on his face as she reaches out a helping hand. With it being so Evident,

 With it being so Evident,

It was him.. Kim Taehyung.

The warm feeling of being around him made her blush. Shaking the thought of him she then snaps back into reality and lends him a hand to be helped up. "You of all people should know to never creep on me like that.."

The look in his eyes are very reassuring as he eases the tension with a smile. He tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and speaks calmly. "I was waiting on your return. I didn't know I'd be the one to experience the karma of it.."

He laughs while rubbing his head and then continues. "All that matters is that you're okay. I'm sure my brothers will be happy to see you again." His smile widens with excitement. Alina begins to speak. "Well, has this town had any problems with the..--"

Bitten by her own words she is surrounded by the automotive creatures known as the.. Reckons.

She gives a small smirk and smiles while taking out her two M

She gives a small smirk and smiles while taking out her two M.9's in satisfaction. "Ah, I've always wanted another family reunion." She extended both arms out protecting around her and Taehyung.

She takes the shot...