tavros x reader

((This is my first fanfiction i have ever written so sorry for any mistakes or something 

code: Y/N = your name B/C=blood color C/H= your chumhandle ))

You wake up on your bed awoken by your alarm you get up and stetch and start to put on a t-shirt(or whatever you like to wear :3)and  some pants and go to your kitchen to prepare something to eat,before you leave your room you see someone pestering you,you go to your computer and check who it is,its Tavros you kinda have a flush crush on him but you're really shy and don't want to be rejecte by him so you keep it a secret.

-AT:Adiostoreador started  pesterring  C/H-

AT:hI Y/N,,

C/H:Hey Tav!

AT:cAN I COME TO YOUR HIVE,,,FOR A WHILE?

C/H:Sure!But why?

AT:i NEED TO TELL YOU,,SOMETHING,,,

-AT:adiostoreador ceased pesterring C/H-

You wonder what he needs to tell you maybe it's something really important,you forget breafast and get ready,you start to brush your hair and your teeth to make yourself presentable at least.You here a light knock at the door,your sure its Tavros by the way he knocks it's just so adorable.You open the door and greet him."Come on in Tav!' You then sit down on your couch and so does Tavros."Y/N?""Yeah?'"i THINK I HAVE UM,,,A FLUSH CRUSH ON YOU"You can't believe it you start a little fangirl 'squee' inside of you and stard to blush a dark B/C"I think i have one on you to"You start to blush even more.He then lunged forward kissing you gently asking for entrance,you allow him he then puts his arms around your neck and puts you on his lap.You never knew he was such a good kisser,he then starts sroke your hair continuesly.

((i'// try to write some more today i know it sucks but whatever sorry it's pretty crumby))