chapter 1

Naruto POV

It been a while I'm walk to the park after I'm break up with Sakura. I can see the people jogging, child playing and some other couple are dating.

When I turn to my right, I see a very handsome guy. He looks so manly and has a perfect body. 'Such an eye candy,' I whisper. I take out my phone and snap the picture of him.

The sky going to dark. I need to go back early before Sasuke get mad at me. Before I go directly to home, I go to the shop and buy some ramen for breakfast tomorrow and some tomatoes for sasuke. Sasuke like tomato and he don't like ramen. He said ramen is not a healthy food to eat. He told me to eat more fruits and vegetables and live a healthy life.

Well, I am just a normal guy that don't like to eat fruit and vegetable but mostly prefer ramen as my daily food.

After shop the needed items, I walk and reach my home. I take out my key then open the door.

"Sasuke I'm home."

"You are late dobe."

"I'm sorry teme. I got late because my eye catch a hendsome men at the park today."

"And I'm in love with first sight of him."

"Fall in love again. How many love you have in this month?"

"Tee hee..I don't know teme..don't mad on me.."

"Ah I don't care dobe.. And you must clean the bathroom today.."

"OK sasuke."

He so mad on me. Alright I have to clean the bathroom right now before sasuke get mad again. He just like a mother..hihihi..

Sasuke POV

Naruto is late again. He go to the park again. And who the guy he was talking about?

'Ah.don't think about that. Let's start cooking.'

I'm took tomato and egg. Cook rice and some miso sup. Done.

"Naruto..dinner is ready."

"Yes..wait a minute mom..hihihi"

"What do you said naruto."

"Ah nothing sasuke..I'm almost done cleaning."

"I hope you fast clean that bathroom before the food get cold"

"Yes sasuke"