Chapter One:

I wake up in a damp, dark room; but I feel a soft bed cover under me. I can't see anything, it's dead quiet here so I decide to get up. I try to recall the past events that had happened to me, I don't know my name or why I'm here but it's to soon to panic-I need answers. I feel my way around, I can feel a wall made of dry wall. I make my way with my hands along the wall until I feel a frame of a door; but I quickly try to find a knob and to my surprise, they're wasn't one. Okay, so I'm supposed to be in here.

I take a look around again, my eyes now adjusting to the darkness, a silhouette of a window with boards around it with seeps of light slipping in. The room is medium sized with a small bed in the left corner where I awoke from. The window is at the end of the bed in the middle of the room, the door is parallel to the window. That's all I could see here and I doubt there's anything else here. It smells like a basement here and it's cold as hell. I rub my arms as I shiver, I look down at what I'm wearing; but it's to dark to see much but I feel it. It feels like a dress, no, it's a gown. Why would I be wearing a gown, in a cold, boarded up room, with no memory of how I even got here?

I jump at the sudden distant sound of chatter, it sounds like two people having a conversation. The voices slowly get louder, they're heading towards my door. I quickly run to the bed and lay down as I was before and pretend to be asleep, my instincts telling me to do this. The voices grow louder as they reach my door, I hear a jingle of keys and then the creak of the door being opened, a small light of a flashlight shines through. Footsteps are heard as they inch closer and closer to where I lay. Panic rushes over me as the light shines on my body. I'm covered in blood, my own blood! I look down at the gown and see a spot where the blood was coming out. I lift the gown and see a gash with stitches on my lower stomach. I scream bloody murder as I clench my head and it all goes black.