chapter 1:storm

Sup!! So this is what lightning storm looks like , and there are 8 dragon brothers. Storm is the dragon of lightning and wind. He is number 6 and is the second strongest, next to his father. So read and find out on adventure time!!!!!!!sike !! Bit plz read!🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

. . . . . . ~♡~ . . . . . .

It was a cold morning. I was feeling down and that made it rain last night. 'I hope I find my mate soon. Travaling with gon is fun but I ready wanna meet them.' I sighed , turning around facing the window, in the small bed in the hotel gon said we could rest at. It was pretty roomy so gon and I chose to get a two bedroom room. I smiled at the thought of the carefree friend of mine. He was aways kind . Even when we met and I was fighting a bunch of monsters with ease. 'Aaaahhhh, it's to bad lili isn't hear. I think gon has a high change of being her mate.' I closed my eyes and kept thinking of what my mate is like.

*bang*

My eyes shot open at the sound of my door thrown open and hitting the wall. "Storm- san wake up!! We'er late to meet killua!!" Gon yells. I sat up , rubbing my eyes and see gon but on his green jacket. "We were supposed to meet him at the forest edge so we all could go an travel together!!!" He yells running back into his room. I forgot he wanted me to meet his ftiend he met 5 years ago. They haven't met since then . Killua contacted gon on meeting to catch up. Gone thought it would be good for me to meet new people. Since I don't have much friends besides gon. I got up and put on a light blue v-neck, black jeans, black combat boots, and my blue fingerless gloves with metal plates on the front of my hand. I packed up my stuff into the dark blue backpack. I made my bed and walked out of my room and headed towards the door where gon was putting on his shoes.
He had his backpack on as well and the room key in his hand.

"Ready?" He asked not looking at me."yeah." I said a little bit nervous. Gon stood up, he was tall a few inches above me. Giving me a reassuring smile as we left .

************ mini time skip by~~~~~killua's sexy abs*****

We walked down the dirt trail going to the forest. I was a little bit behind gon chewing on some beef jerky that I chose to have for breakfast. I couldn't help it as a bunch of questions entered my mind.

What is he like?

Who is he?

Could he possibly be my mate?

"Hey killua!!!" I broke out of my thoughts as gon yelled put his name. We approached a tall teen, taller then gon, who had white spiky hair. He had on a dark purple long ,sleeve under his white t-shirt, dark pants and black vans. I looked up and met with the most electronic blue eyes. When his eyes met mine I flet every bolt of lightning strike me all over my body. I felt my lips pull up.

'No way. . . He's my mate!! He's finally here!!!'