Chapter 1

It all started in the forest near the lodge. Aaron was about to hurt Ein when a guy came up behind Aaron

Aaron POV:

"Hey Aaron, let me take care of him please?" a voice said behind me. 'Why do I feel like I know that voice' I think as I turn around and see someone that I meet in high school, it was Felton. He had cyan hair with a silver jacket on, with blue jeans, and some green boots. Felton had an emerald in his hand. "Let me take care of this guy please, Alpha." Felton said as he took off towards Ein, after he handed me the emerald, at inhuman speed. One second Felton was right next to me, then he had Ein in a head lock looking me straight into my eyes, my ultima eyes. After he broke contact with me he followed after Ein , who broke away from Felton while the two of us where locked in each others eyes, I took the emerald and ran towards Aphmau. On my way there I stopped and coughed up blood into the snow. After I saw the blood I started to calm down and my eyes turned from red to my natural gray, but my ears and tail stayed out while I continued towards Aph and the rest of my friends.

As I get there I saw that Kim and Garroth was holding back Aphmau. I watched as they held her as Lucinda threw the reversal forever potion at Aphmau. "ITS .. Not.. WORKING!!!!! WHY AINT IT WORKING?!?!?!?!?!" Lucinda shoted in a panicked tone. "Don't the have two Forever potions on her?" Kim asked Lucinda. Just then I threw the emerald at Lucinda, "She just needs to smile." I said to them. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" Aph was talking about Ein. "Let her go. She just needs to smile." I said slowly. They let Aph go and she goes to to the knife .... (I'm not putting the whole thing in because it could be considered copyright.)

Felton POV

After Aaron left to go take care of Aphmau, I went after Ein using my power, I get to Ein and held him up in the air with just one hand. "Its been a while hasn't it, Ein?" I asked him. "Y-Y-YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!" Ein said scared and try to get loose, which he did because I wasn't at full power because of my jewelry I have on , my earring; my ring; and my necklace; but that didn't stop me from making a snow wall right in front of him "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SISTER, HER MATE: MY ALPHA, AND ON TOP OF THAT MY MATE YOU HURT IN HIGH SCHOOL! I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!!!" the snow around me started to swirl around me as my silver furred ears and tail pop out from hiding. "I'm not going to kill you but I will show you what its like for you to take something away from you that you care most about." I said. "And what do you plan on doing, Felton?" Ein asked with a smirk. "Well lets just say that youll be frozen and be unfrozen when Aphmau'll no longer be around, nor will anyone you know." I said as the snow started to swirl around Ein, and started to form ice. he tried to move but, the ice stopped him from moving. "NOOOOOOOO, FELTON JUST KILL ME!!!!" Ein shouted "I told you I'm not going to kill you. That ice prizon will keep you there for at least 100 years but it will keep you like the way you are now. Goodbye Ein, I hope I will never see you again." I said as the ice reached his head. I started walking towards my alpha and sister when I noticed that a girl with a pack of wolfs came up to me. "Thank you so much, Alpha." the girl said. I shook my head "I'm not going to take that postion. I have an alpha and its you're rightful place. Don't you think?" I said and I could see the tears start to tear up when we both heard a scream could be heard "AAAAARRRROOOOOONNNNN" I bolted after I heard that and got there to find my sister, Aphmau crying over my Alpha, Aaron.

a bit of authors note here Again this is just fanfic I will only have one OC in here and my plot, But I will take you're commets of what ship you would like and I will try my best to do it but aarmau, Glaze and danielxOC are already taken. the reason I'm writing this instead of my original is because I've had major writers block with it so decided to spice it up a little bit. Plus I'm been watch Aphmau's MyStreet series. ITS REALLY GOOD.i recommend yall to watch it if you like minecfraft roleplay BP

Love y'all so much.

-Maddog1456