PART 1

Hi! I am Jack Netherstone, 23 years old, a working college student. I experienced almost the worst thing that you can ever imagine. It's been 5 years and I can still reminisce the horrendous tragedy. I've lost Rose Conte, the person who truly makes me smile, the person who accepts me the way I a and makes me feel complete. 

How can I prove that I'm innocent from the tragedy that made lose the person that I truly love? And how can I continue my life without the most important perso. That fulfills my life and with the shattered pieces of my broken heart?

SWEET DREAMS

One night while I was sleeping I had a horrendous dream.

“No... NO… NOOOOOOO!! AHHHHHHHH!!”

I woke up with a jolt; screaming.
What would you do if you could dream of other people’s death? Then in some weird way it would turn into reality sooner or later.

So many questions popped into my mind. Could I stop these deaths? How would I know when would it happen? Would it be today? Tomorrow? And of all the people, why me?
I dreamt of our librarian choking on some steak and dying; it happened a few days after. I dreamt of a boy from our school getting run over by a car, the morning after the school was missing a 5th grader. The dreams are always about the people I know and people I’m in close proximity with. But one dream was a tad bit weirder…

But it was before, now I don’t dream those kind of stuff except this dream

*FLASHBACK*

It was a clamorous evening full of noise and lights everywhere. As everybody was celebrating New Year’s Eve and the sound of fire crackers filled the air and fireworks lit up the night sky, I was on my way to my condo unit when suddenly…
BAGSH! WEEWOOWEEWOO!!!!

*car alarm goes off in the distance*

I was going up the stairs when a man rushed past me. He seemed to be in a hurry, I couldn’t see his face but he was wearing a black cap and leather jacket.
Then I saw a room open where the sound of the alarm seemed to come from. I went inside and looked down the veranda and saw the body of a woman on top of the car. There was blood everywhere and the girl still had a shocked expression on her face; as if she was dropped.
I woke up with a cold sweat. It was all just a dream but it wasn’t like the others. Why was my heart still pounding?

Usually my dreams meant nothing to me as they were the deaths of people I didn’t know let alone care about, but this time it felt different.
Was she someone I knew? Was she important to me? Who was she? I kept thinking of the dream over and over for the longest time.
It is an ordinary day at the bus station. I’m on my way to work at a Burger Shop, while I’m waiting for the bus there is a beautiful woman holding a hot coffee entering the bus so I enter the bus and bump each other…

“AW! Watch it!” I said

*The hot coffee she was holding spill into my cloths*

“Oh!! sorry, I’m sorry I didn’t see you there I was texting I’m so sorry” stranger woman said

“Please be careful next time…” I said

*STARING AT HER*

I saw her face and I find it so beautiful, her sparkling brown eyes made me stunned for a moment. I’ve never been this amused to a women before…
“Aw… But it’s okay, it doesn’t hurt at all” I said