The Day

Chapter 1

There was one girl who lived in the middle-of-no-where-ville and her name was Lucy. She didn't have very much luck... at all! For an example, when she went to the bathroom she fell in then somebody  came in and helped her and then she fell again. Clumsy! She wanted to figure out to break the curse. She looked for old documents from the whole family was cursed. She finally found out how to break the curse.

                                                               Chapter 2

Once she figured out how to break the curse, she tried and it worked. Her family wasn't cursed anymore! Her and her family was so happy! Then Lucy got a little carried away and ran into somebody. "Who are you?", asked the person

"I'm Lucy! Who are you? ", said Lucy.

"I'm Becky! Why are you so happy?", asked Becky.

"I just broke the curse that my family had!", yelled Lucy.

"What kind of curse was it?", asked Becky.

"Bad luck!", exclaimed Lucy.

"For running into me I shall you curse again with the same thing!", yelled Becky.

"NO! Please I will do anything as long as you don't curse me or my family." , claimed Lucy.

Becky sat there and thought about what she could make Lucy and her family do. Then she came up with something.

"You must be my personal servant!", said Becky.

"OK!", said Lucy.

" If you mess anything up or not do something you will be cursed!", claimed Becky!

Lucy and her family was very sad instead of happy. Lucy wasn't very thrilled to do this. But she thought it wuld be better than being cursed again.

Chapter 3