×⚀×

[⬆️This is Hikaru Kimurigy, your childhood friend, who you were protecting because he wasn't accepted in eyes of other kids, your situation wasn't the best too because of your chubby form, you saw many times when kids were teased him, but one time you finally had enough of this and protect him from his bullies. For your luck, your quirk (shape shifting) showed up soon enough to control it. After this you and Hikaru were best friends, and in his eyes he doesn't know why kids were teasing you, your chub is so soft and warm (his a neko after all so for him it's another reason to be friends, because he never had one.) Also you are the only person who can pat him, he trust you the most and he know that you will protect each others back. He's really quite person around strangers, only talk and show his real personality in front of you.
You were helping him control, training and study his quirk, turning into big wild cats is not easy.
{¶His quirk is possibility to turn into wild cats. A side effect from his quirk are cat ears and tail, but it gives him better hearing then a human begin.
¶Y/N quirk is shape shifting. This quirk gives possibilities to turn your body, or its parts into whatever you can imagine. Side effect is little pain from stomach, and blood from your mouth. Your internal organs need to rest for 2 or 3 minutes, changing them for to long is painful for yourself.
Usually turning into dragons (there's so many types of them you know, like fire wind, shadow or something). }]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hero's are very important in those times, saving people, fighting villains and be prepared at any place and time to help civilians. Sounds like a hard job, huh? Whelp, who said it's gonna be easy?
People with a good Quirk see it mabe as easy as a walk on the street, oh what a shame that reality doesn't have the same way of thinking, life could be much better. But people with not a good Quirk to fight, can go to support or defense. I would love to go and save people without fears, but life is not as good as a pice of bread. Especially for a chubby monster like me, my parents are both Hero's and I want to be a one too.
I want to be the greatest Hero who bring a smile and new hope for better tomorrow.

קY/N pov.§×

"...ep, Beep, Beep" Huh?
Oh, right. School ugh. I slowly get up by my elbows and stretch lazyly my body.
"Ok, ok I wake up" I said rubbing my eyes, damn you stupid alarm. My cat who was laying on the corner of my bed looked at me and point at the clock with her tail. Oh look, I'm gonna be late... I'M GONNA BE LATE!
"Why don't you wake me up earlier you stupid clock?!" Shouting I ran to bathroom and quickly dress up. Oh God, the exam! I completely forgot about it!
"Your awake! Hallelujah, I thought that I would have to take you away from your bed. " Hikaru was yelling from downstairy as my cat was walking out of my room. 'Why is he here?! Doesn't he should be at the exam already!' I yell at myself in mind, while brushing my teeth. In a hurry I brush my hair and run downstairs where my childhood friend was lying on the couch. Running to kitchen I grabbed an apple and getting his attention I put my shoes on.
"Why on so much hurry? We have 20 minutes, chill Y/N" He said lazily watching me for a distant as his tail was swinging from side to side.
"Wait, seriously?" After I asked I looked at the clock on a wall. He's right, damn it you stupid cat. He start to laugh at me when I shoot a mad glare at my pet but she only give me a shit eating grin. Why am I still having her in my house?! "Never mind then, let's just get ready for exam" At last we're not going to be late. Hikaru give me a smile already waiting for me next to my door, I only finished eating apple and start to put my jacket and shoes on, again.

"Are you nervous? You seems to be a litte down this morning" Hikaru said after a long silence with worry in voice. I looked up to him and give him a little smile while improving my scarf.
"A bitt. You now in the end, depending on how we go depends our future. Don't it?" After I said it he snort from laugh.
"What are you laughing at?! That's true!"
"'Depends our future' you need to chill Y/N! Hehe you should see your face when you're serious, priceless view." After saying this we stopped and stood waiting for green light. I puff my cheeks that was lightly painted red form embarrassed.
"Shush already, we're almost there..." Whispering this I looked up to see his happy face turned to the academy entrance. Sometimes I starting to wondering if he is one of those persons that never see bad things in word.