tears shed over a careless person

the air was cold and still; not a sound could be heard in a ten mile radius.the moon reflected off the lake giving the place an eerie glow.i sat on the bank crying a picture laying in my lap of a girl in ribbons."love" i whispered sarcasticly shaking my head."what a bunch of lies," i hissed through my teeth.i looked down at the picture and threw it as hard as i could watching as it sank; ripples runnig through the still water.

"Morning," a voice sang.i opened my eyes glaring at the girl standing in my door way.she had her long blond hair pulled back into a pony tail.freckles streched across her pale skin and she stood about 5' 6.

"leave," i hissed angrily turning my head away.

"But you'll be late," she argued quietly.

"Tell them i had a long night," i grumbled into my tear stained pillow.

"What's wrong sir," she whispered worriedly.

"Girls like you. Thats whats wrong, yall run around telling lies and batting those eye lashes expecting to have a perfect life," i sat up angrily. "You make me sick," i hissed walking by her.I heard her whimper quietly as i walked down the hall.I turned into my bathroom and slamed the door.my clothes where laying out on the sink.i turned the watter on and sliped into the shower feeling the water slap my skin like burning ash.I got out and changed into my slacks and pollo.i brushed through my tangled brown curls then ran down stairs to the kitchen.i looked at the woman standing infront of the stove.She had long black hair and pale skin her eyes where green. she reminded me alot of the photo i 'lost' last night.

"Oh, hello jacob," she smiled laying the eggs on a plate." Did you have a good night," she asked siting a cup of coffee by the plate.

"hmm," i answered grabing the cup and drinking it pushing the plate twards her.she smiled brightly taking a small bite of the eggs."Your strange," i mumbled lost in thought.

" how so," she asked taking a sip of my coffe then going back to the eggs.

"you've worked here the longest.yet....," i looked into her green eyes.

"what," she asked taking another bite.

" you dont know the meaning of respect, kanie,"i mumbled drinking the last bit of my drink.

"I havent found it useful she smiled taking the dishes to the sink.

"im gonna be gone today," i mumbled walking out the door.i walked to my car and sighed as i sliped in the drivers seat.''it still smells like her,'' i whispered closing my eyes."sweet pea, and cherry," i sighed remembering her.i put the key in and drove down the road not paying to much attention to the road.i looked up as i pulled into the familys office.well i guess its mine now since my parents passed away i was the one in charge.

"hello Mr.money," the secretary exclamed as i entered the building."there already been waiting half an hour," she said as the phone rang."hello mr.moneys office, how may i help you," her voice faded away as i walked to the meeting room.

"bout time," a high voice rang through my ears.

i cursed under my breath, " what do you want." i hissed at the woman.

"oh comeon sweety. Lets not be cold hearted today," she smiled.i looked at her as the scent of sweet pea and cherry reached me.her long dark hair was curled pulling up to hershoulders.her eyes shined there emerald shine.and her lips was covered in red ruby lip stick with a shine over it.

"Ill act how ever i want bree," i hissed a line of insults.i looked over to the woman siting in the chair watching our argument." im sorry miss. i didnt mean to make you wait so long with her," i glared at bree as she stretched her arms up making her shirt raise to show her stomach.i looked back to the girl," so i heard you got a record deal."