Of Monsters and the World.

POV Petra.

All I see is darkness. As I lay looking around the dark room. It reminds me of the times it's here. I have no power over it and it's best too hide form the world when it does come out.  When I do most people need my help to found Somthing. I really am alone most of the time and it gives it time too take slowly over me. I have no clue what it looks like but it kills people who are looking for supplies for what ever is needed. And if I only know why. So Yeah I am Petra also know as a monster.

POV Jesse

I sat around my tree house with my best friend Reuben he's a pig. I  would have too go out and work too find some supplies for the tree house and other things like Endercon me and my friends are going to enter and try too win we have never before. So I got up and my pig friend followed behind me. I climbed down the ladder with him in my arms and put him on the ground. We walked getting wood, wool, and other things for our enderman we planed too build there. I walked heading that way and could see the place I walked up signed in and walked over too where I saw my friends Axel and  Olivia. They said hi and asked if I had the things we needed and we started building. Soon it was finished. I was happy of what we had bulit. I smilex and looked around at everybody's builds. Ours looked the coolest.  We put fireworks on the enderman so we set them off. Aiden a member of the Ocelots who hates too be beat. Hits a block that had lava  behind its scares Reuben making him run off. I tell to save the build as I go look for him I looked for hours but it began to grow dark. I know mobs would soon would come out and I know there would soon be trouble.

Author POV

Jesse walks looking for Reuben. But unknowing too her Petra was near by. Petra layed in the dark still not wanting too move. She could feel it calling too her.
Petra I know you hear me.
She rolls over she got on her knees and hands as she feels it. Her eyes change too a red her hands change too claws she grow 3 feet teller. Her teeth change too fanges she stood up and the dog like monster looked out of the dark cave and begain too walk out. It let out a howel as walked off smelling Jesse. Jesse who was still looking for her friend  she yelled his name and walked some more before she seen the little pig. She walked over to the little pig smileing. When he saw it was Jesse he walked over to her. As the began to live the began to walk home Reuben Walked behind her but mobs come out form everywhere. Jesse told Reuben too make a ran for it and he did so as she pulled out her sword. She begain too fright then until her sword broke she backed up to the side of a hill and was traped soon come too a stop unable too move. But something come. The monster where killed by some big thing in one swing of it hand. Jesse out of fear slide down the wall and looked out but Somthing on the monsters made it know it was Jesse a Friend of Petra's. I stood and looked at just before runing off. Jesse about five minutes after stood up and ran back too the way she has come mods ran with her getting away form it. But too Jesse Somthing about it seemed like she know like a friend of hers.
The monster walked into a caved and fall too the floor turning back too the red head Petra. She layed her clothes where ripped and looked like she has been attacked. She sat up and layed her head on the wall with tears going down her face she wished she could just be like everyone else. The face of her friend Jesse want though her mind and she remember what had happened that it saved her. Petra got up and walked out going too her house. She know she felt Somthing for Jesse but what is it she wonder.  But I fall before I can make it too my house.

I am back. Well it's been a long long time but I hope you like my new work.