Not expected

Jack's P.O.V:

I was on my way to the airport to go see Mark. I was so excited and I don't know why but I can't take my eyes off of him, I think he is so hot, sexy and handsome... WAIT why am I thinking this, he is my best friend, I can't like him! I got off the plain and took a taxi to Mark's

Mark's P.O.V:

I was on my bed watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered the door, I was shocked cause it was Jack. "W-what are u doing here?" I said. "I came here to see you." Jack said

Jack's P.O.V:

Mark was showing me the guest room, he left me so I could get some sleep. I was about to go to sleep when I heard moaning coming from Mark's room. When I got to Mark's room I saw something I didn't expect which was Mark masturbating and moaning my name.

Mark's P.O.V:

Right after Jack went to bed I started to get a boner so I started masterbating and started moaning Jack's name. I didn't notice the door open nor did I see Jack come in behind me until I felt Jack's hand on my cock. He leaned over and whisper in my ear "You need a little help?" Then he started to stroke my dick at a fast pace making me moan louder. "You like that don't you?" Jack said "Fuck yes, J-jack fuck me!" I said.

Jack's P.O.V:

I did as I was told and slowly entered him, he moaned in pleasure and pain. "Shh, it will be ok." I said. I kissed Mark and started to thrust in and out of Mark, he started to moan louder. "Fuck yes ahah, faster jack I'm about to cum!" Mark said. I grab ahold of Mark's dick and started to stroke it faster. "Fuck Jack!" I started to stroke even faster. "I'm about to cum Jack!" Mark moaned. Mark cummed all over his chest and my hand. After a few more thrust I cummed inside of Mark and he moaned loudly in pleasure.

(Author's note) I hope you guys liked the story, I would like to give the credit to the real author of this story I just rewrote it cause it had some misspellings and sentences that didn't make sense but I fixed that but I also added some of my words and gave it a title but I hope you guys like it!