chapter 1.First time we meet

Its been a week since i moved into this apartment. i decided to live on my own after i got hired from the company i applied right after my graduation. My parents were against it since its still early...but i still insist.
My work is just 10 minute walk from my apartment so its convenient for me.aside from the fact that im a bad at mornings.

Mike's POV
'Shit! Its still so early!!why is it so noisy?!'i muttered when i saw my alarm clock.it was still 5 am in the morning.since i cant go back to sleep anymore or else ill might be late at my work later.so decided to get up and make breakfast.
I know my mouth was pouting since im still sleepy and my sleep was disturbed.'what the hell...? Why every morning since i moved here hes making so much of noice?'i know hes a guy since the wall is quite thin..i keep hearing his voice when he's talking to his phone..but i was wondering..he goes out at 4pm but came back home at 5 in the morning on the nezt day'whats his work anyway??
'Hmph! 5am man huh?!

I was locking my door and being ready to go to my work..when mrs.Fatma (the owner) came across.'good morning Mike,your early today,are you?'she said to me with a smile on her face.i saw her carrying some stuff from a convenient store.she also lives here one in the apartment so she's also my neighbor. She rubbing her round stomach at that time.'oh good morning mrs fatma. How are you?'wow are you about to burst?i said it with a joking way to make the conversation easy to talk.'hahaha.i have two months left.but its so heavy already'.
We talk some other stuff about and when im about to go the door on the other room opened and a guy from the inside appeared and came closer to mrs. Fatma..'is he really a guy?!'that was the question pop up on my mind when i saw this guy my eyes were staring at him while standing stiffly..while he was talking to mrs. Fatma.
He has black hair long until his shoulders his blue-colored undershirt just fit right to her nice musculine body but no tummy at all...very flat.his white as if soft skin feels like shining in my eyes he's tall enough.just right for him.its my first time seeing a beautiful man in my life.i like him.
That last word tuttered me'what!!!?? I like him??!!but he's a guy??!! I let my head down while blushing and covers my face with both hands.
'Are you alright Mike?'i heard mrs Fatma ask me..'No,im fine...im fine'. Luckily my voice didnt tremble.
'Ill see you again mrs Fatma' says that guy to mrs Fatma..'alright,see you around boys'..and mrs fatma went and left the two of us at the corridor..while me..cannot even move and wantied to inside...'oh god!! I hope he'll leave first..'..well he really leave me Without saying anything??! but without any thoughts i grab his arms and took him on the side of the wall. He was shocked when i did that and didnt make any actions.while i was staring at him..i can see he's really such a beautiful guy..'h-hey,what were you doing?!'are you ill or something? Your face is quite red?' I didnt bother his questions and ignore it ... i was shivering like i wanna do something to him..but the thought that he's a guy makes me disappoint.

Heyya guys!! Its my first time making my own stories..i hope i can get a comment or reaction from you ill be updating the next chapter soon...
So hold on...😍😍