Chapter One

Adam's POV

"Are you for real Maya?!!" I yelled at my little sister. "What?? You looked like you needed a shave so I did it for you..I'm sorry Adam." She whispered whilst looking at me with her big grey eyes filled with tears. I sighed and just shrugged my shoulders, "it's OK Maya I couldn't have done a better job myself," I told her.

In case your wondering who the hell I am, my name is Adam Thomas and I'm a senior at Jackson High in North Alabama. I    live in a mansion with my mother and father and well you've met Maya, my 6 yr old sister. I play football and I'm a player. That's it I don't like relationships they waste time and emotions.

Well back to my life where was I.... ah yes my sister. Well you see my sister is just sweet and innocent and being helpful she decided to shave my beard and moustache which she did pretty well honestly speaking, but that's not the point you see because of my sister's selfless act I have to go on a date with ANYBODY my best friend Aiden gets for me and that's bad because for all I know it could be someone terribly ugly like Trina.

You're probably wondering why I have to go on this date well Aiden said I couldn't last two months without shaving and unfortunately for me he was proved right.

Beep Beep
I looked to see what it was great now Aiden's calling. Guess its time to let him know he won. I told him and as expected he was ecstatic.

I checked the time on my phone and say it was  8:15 I better hurry up and dress or I'll be late for my morning make out session with Vivian or whatever her name was.