•|pregnant|•

E.G.D STORY

You were sleeping on the couch because you were very tired and your back hurt and you had a very bad headache."babe c'mon go sleep on our bed" Ethan said shacking you softly so you can wake up "sorry babe I was just so tired" you replied "it's ok I'm going to the store want anything?" Ethan said "yeah some tampons or pads?" You said getting up to get a glass of water "babe you not even on it yet?" Ethan replied "I know but it's almost time so I'mma be prepared" you replied "alright love ya" Ethan said and gave you a kiss on  your forehead and left. You took a sip of you water and you felt like you wanted to throw up you run to the bathroom once you got there you threw up all over the toilet you hear the door opening "oh my God Y/N are you ok?" Grayson asked "yeah I think I have the fever" you put you hand on your forehead "oh ok if you need anything just call me alright" Grayson said "alright" you went to yours and Ethan's room and you went threw close to find the pregnancy you been saving for in case. You get one out of the box and went to the bathroom room you took off the lid and did your  business to put the lid back on and waited for 5 mintues because that's what the box said. You were very nervous you bit you lips and bit your nails you walked back in forth. Until 10 mintues had past you grab the test and see that's it is POSITIVE you were so happy you were in shocked you didn't know what to do. Until you were thinking about what if Ethan doesn't want the baby. What if Ethan wants a abortion. What if Ethan is going to leave me you were thinking all these negative things you hear Grayson coming in you try to to hide the test but it was too late " hey Y/N I'mma do dinner....... What is that" Grayson came closer to you and took it off you hand he read it and he had saw that it was positive. A tear came down your cheek you were scared of what he was gonna say " oh my GOD IMMA BE A UNCLE!!!" he started jumping up and down and came to me and was holding me u smiled because he was very happy "w...w...why are you crying" he while the to tear of my face. You told Grayson about what you were thinking "c'mon Y/N don't think like that I know Ethan is going to be happy I know that you guys are also 19 and young still but just be happy that you guys made a miracle".my  heart  melted I was so happy that Grayson said that it made me so happy. "How am i gonna tell him" you said looking at Grayson. " Me and you will surprise him follow me. You and Grayson went to his room and he took a box down from his closet. He had open it and and there was Graysons and Ethan's stuff when they were a baby. He grab a blue bottle and gave it to me "this was E's bottle when he was a baby put the test in there and we will wrap it and give it him"  you grab the bottle and test you put the test inside and went to go get wrapping. Few mintues later the front door open it was Ethan "hey babe what's this?" Ethan pointed at the gift "me and Y/N planned it for you" gray said coming down the stairs "c'mon bro open it?" Grayson said grabbing the gift. You went on the couch to sit down you look down and start to think about the negative this you couldn't do nothing but cry. "what's going on you guys?" Ethan said with confusion. "It says it all on the gift" Grayson said. Ethan grab the gift and tear it apart "what's this?" Ethan said looking at me "I'm...I....I'm pregnat" I said looking at him nervously "OH MY GOD NO WAY" Ethan started jumping around "no this is a prank wheres the camera" Ethan was looking around the room " I KNOW IMMA BE A UNCLE!!!" they were both jumping around "your not mad?" Whipping a tear off your tears "of course not babe I'm happy were having a baby I know were young but we made a little miracle I love you so much" Ethan gives you a a kiss and hold you. You had a big smile.

Months later

"Hello Ms. Dolan and mr.dolan today I will be your doctor to see the gender of you baby" Ethan and I had a big smile "ready?" Ethan's said "yup" you replied. The doctor put very cold jelly on you belly and was moving a thing around to see you tummy "ITS......" 

Hey guys thanks for reading my first Imagine I hope you all loved it sorry for the ending btw you and Ethan we're gonna have a little baby boy I didn't put because I wanted people to think I wasn't going to put it but I did.