1- Snowed in the Airport

I was just trying to get home to Key West after a book tour, but what the hell was this white stuff. I'm from Florida I've never seen this white stuff. After I stopped freaking out about the white stuff on the ground I noticed that all of the flights in and out of this airport were cancelled and I wasn't the only one that was freaking out about not being able to get home. One person, in particular, caught my eye It was a small boy I'd say maybe like eight or nine staring out the window. He was dressed in long sleeves, jeans, and sneakers. Before I could say anything to the boy I hear this woman say "Finley Boyd get back here before you get frostbite!" The boy just looked up at me and smiled then reluctantly walked back to the woman. I turned around to see who had called him and I felt bad for the kid, his mother (or so I'm assuming as of now) looked like the human version of moldy cheese, her hair was a grayish-white color in a bun, her eyeliner looked as if she had slept in it for a week, (well that's how all her makeup looked really) her jeans were high-waters, her shirt had some sort of logo on it I couldn't make it out but it looked like something from Minnesota, and her shoes were black flats with mismatched socks, and if you stood close enough to her and looked down you could see that the flats didn't match.