Chapter one~ Halloween!

Liam walked slowly back home after school. Wearing his uniform, he didn't really look different from most of the kids. In his left hand he held a small phone that said 'TOYM' on the back of it as in his right hand was his Halloween costume in a grocery bag. Yes, he went to a private school but that week the school has having a Halloween party, letting the kids wear whatever they wanted (unless it was inappropriate of course because ALL kids totally want to show off legit nothing😂)

Liam had hung around the school for some time after words so he only had about an hour till trick or treating started. Being a pirate for Halloween, liam wasn't aloud to wear most of the costume so getting home in time to change needed to be fast.

When he finally got home, there was a small sticky note on the front door. It read:
"Dear liam. Me and your sister went out to the store and won't be back for a few hours. The doors open so you can head inside and get ready to go trick or treating. Neither of us can take you this year so please be carful.
                                         Love you!
                                                 Mom"

Liam shrugged his shoulders and grabbed onto the door knob. *click* liam put on a weird look on his face and turned the door knob again *click* he let go of the door and sat down on the stairs leading to the house. He was locked out.

After a moment or so, he realized that Halloween had started! Kids began to run around with their friends and parents. "Great" he mumbled to himself. "I can't go trick or treating if I don't have a outfit and I can't get inside to change" he thought to himself

Best. Halloween. Ever

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I hope you liked the first chapter. I know it was boring and dumb but it needed to be done. This book will only about 5 chapters so you don't have to waste a lot of your life reading this! K bye