Prolouge/Teaser

COMING SOON

I was walking down the side walk looking at all the people who are walking doing whatever they wanted to do. The old and the young just living their normal lives not knowing there is something next to them like a past family member or a old friend, an evil spirt or just just anything. I wish that my life was like theirs sometimes but for me life just does not work out.

I see ghosts and they can be evil or good or normal looking or disoriented that's just how they are.

The thing is that they come to me for help. They need to find their way back home or I can take the evil out of them and help them to heaven. I can help them if they regret or feel guilty.

Let's say if it's a murder case I can help them find their killer or how they died because the reason their still on earth is because they had something left or they needed a proper goodbye.

At some point if a black evil ghost is by a living person watching them that means their death is coming and that means I have to prevent it from happening because if I touch them then I can see the way they died by that I have to save them or try.

Sometimes I get tired of helping them because it's to tiring. I can never have a good sleep without them popping up every 2 seconds.

But I know that it's was my job to help them it was my destiny and I am going to help as much as I can.

I will never give up.

I, the person who helps these ghost is

Min Miyeong