The Bright Yellow Light

After several hours of exhausting work, I am released from the camp they had held me for many days because I had walked into an ambush that the jury of 9 had planned, luckily I was released after I was proven innocent by the King ruling. It's dark out... I had a small backpack with me with 2 beef jerky strips and A little crystal that my mother gave to me when I was small. I'm surrounded by an endless void of darkness. The path wasn't any better either, I felt like the forest was going to swallow me whole and never let me go. I notice small bursts of yellow from some glowing bugs. They flashed for a couple of seconds. Wandering along the gravel path cautiously in hopes to find a place to stay for the night.

Rain begins to fall slowly at first but then it pours and a light appears in the sky along with a loud crash.

I start running not know what lies ahead or behind, my body aches... I don't know how much I can take. So tired and... dizzy but I don't stop and I won't, I'll run till my eyes become too blurry to see light-headed and gasping for air. I sway side to side, I place my hand on my head trying not to fall.
A light appears
I see a light a very blurry bright yellow light, my head pounds my throat is scratchy, dry, and very sore "He....l" My arms feel like heavy stone and my legs feel like thin twigs the bright yellow light is coming closer "h..." The ground meets my face and I'm gone. Peacefully