Final

Loud music and beams of light filled the crowded club. It was a Friday, which was a popular day to go and get your dick wet apparently, at least that's what Jungkook thought anyway as he was in his dressing room getting ready to go out on stage.

Jungkook was one of the newbies here at Kitty's. As soon as he turned 18, he marched to the club that his friend owned and begged to work there. Jungkook had recently been kicked out of his home by his parents because they didn't like the 'worthless trash' that was their son. His friend Seokjin immediately said yes because he couldn't stand the though of his baby living on the streets.

Seokjin, or Jin for short, cared for Jungkook like he was his own. Seokjin gave money to Jungkook for an apartment to live in a few blocks down from the club. It wasn't the best living environment but it was something.

Jungkook mumbled as he looked at himself through the mirror. "Damn, i look good in these," Jungkook continued to stare at himself in the black lace thong that complimented his pale skin perfectly. He was about to go onstage to do his performance in a few minutes.

Even though he's only been here for two months, he's already been paid more in tips than all the other strippers. Jin says its because he's so 'baby boy' but Jungkook begs to differ, these muscles on him have got to be why.

A knock on his door dragged him from his thoughts. "Yes come in!" A few seconds later, in came Jin. "Hey Kookie," Jungkook smiled at his friend, "Hey Jin hyung, what's up?" Jungkook wasn't uncomfortable that he was basically exposed in front of Jin, its not like he hasn't seen anything before. "I just came to say that there is a customer that requests of your services," Jungkook rolled his eyes, of course.

Jungkook always gets requests by the low life's in the club. Like how do they think they can have a night with Jeon Jungook?

Jungkook shook his head, "Jin hyung you know that i don't like none of the people here," Jungkook practically whined. Jin laughed, "Well this is someone different from these people here," Jin stopped for a moment, "Yah you brat! Did you just insult my customers? They are the ones that keep this place booming!" Jungkook laughed, "Sorry Jin hyung. Anyway who is this person?"

Jin smirked, "Ah so you're curious huh? I'll tell you, he's really fucking handsome but not as handsome as me of course, i'm worldwide handsome." Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Yes i know this, you remind me everyday." Jungkook walked over to his makeup table and checked his face. "Just because he's handsome doesn't mean anything hyung," Jungkook took a brush and applied some blush to his cheeks.

Jin sighed, "He's willing to pay alot for you Jungkookie, more than anyone else has ever gotten." Jungkook huffed, "Oh yeah? How much then?" Jin smirked, "Ten thousand." Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked at Jin, shock written all on his face. "Are you fucking serious? Oh my god Jin that's so much money i can get," Jin smiled but soon turned serious.

"There's a catch," Jungkook frowned, "What it is?" Jin sighed. "He's willing to spend that much money for a night with you, not just an hour like usual. And he requests that it not be here." Jungkook didn't like this. As soon as he finally hit the jackpot, some shit had to happen.

"So like i would have to take him to my apartment? Isn't that dangerous? What if he tries to kidnap me or rape me? Oh my god what if he kills me! Or what if-" Jin slapped Jungkook to make him stop rambling. "Ow what the fuck hyung that hurt," Jin chuckled, "You wouldn't stop talking," Jungkook glared at him, "But in all seriousness i think you should do it. Its a great opportunity to get money and im pretty sure none of the stuff you mentioned will happen, i mean the club is literally right down the street from your apartment." Jungkook sighed,

"Ok fine. Where is he?"

                                           X.X.X