Adopted by Niall Horan

Hi I'm Alyssa (fake name) I'm 2 years old and I'm in an orphanage (all fake)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No you can't tell me what to do anymore I'm sick of it you can't control me anymore. I'm adopting a girl whether you like it or not. Niall it's you adopting a girl or your career which is it? Both in fact I'm calling Simon right now. Niall calls Simon. Hello Simon Rick over here is telling me I can't adopt a girl and he's making me choose over my career or a daughter. Will tell rick he is fired and Niall go get that little girl. Thanks Simon hey wait Niall does Hailey know about this yet? Not exactly but she doesn't know that I'm going to propose to her either so I'm getting a little girl today and proposing to her tomorrow so it's all good. Okay just let me be there for the proposal and text me where to meet you tomorrow. Okay bye simon.

Nialls pov

See rick your fired and don't you think he's going to hire you again so goodbye. I finally got here there are so many kids just ages 1 to 12 but there was a lady who came up to me and said will your Niall Horan there is about 50 kids to choose from so I will leave you to look and my office is third door to the left and if I'm not in there will ask an older kid they will tell you where I am. I was almost done looking when a little girl caught my eyes and my first thought was I wan to adopt this girl so I went and looked for the owner and she was in her office. I see you want little Alyssa all of her info is in this very sheets of paper so all you have to do is sighn a few papers and your good to go.

Alyssa and I went to the store to get what we needed when I seen Hailey with her dance members and I didn't want he to see Alyssa just yet so I dropped everything and pretence I was getting groceries. Hailey saw me and asked who the little girl was just great but she said Nevermind before I could answer then she told me she has nationals tomorrow and I had an idea.

So when will you be home? I asked Around 6 or 7 but I have practice tonight. Okay bye I'm bringing home groceries after so meet me at home. Love you Hailey. Love you too.

So Alyssa what seat do you want? Pink and purple and blue with a Desighn. Okay look do you want that one? Yes I love it.

Now let's get you a bed but that will be tomorrow. Okay. Do you know who I am not daddy but who? Your Niall Horan and your from One Direction and Perrie is from little Mix. Are you a fan? Yes. Oh will let's go pay and go show you to your new mommy uncles grandpa and aunties. Okay Daddy I love you she said. I thought really happy she called me daddy. I love you to.

We're home do you want to help me take a bag of groceries in? Yes I do. We're home. We who is we. Let's go and see said Liam.

Who is this? Will I adopted Alyssa today and I'm getting stuff and her birthday is two days from now. Is that auntie Perrie daddy? Yes do you want to go see her? Yes yes yes let's go. Aunt hello aunt aunt? Ahh who is this Niall? Why this is Alyssa but we call her Aly, I got her from the orphanage downtown. So Perrie since you and Zayn are getting married in 3 weeks that makes you the auntie. Really anyway so did you look at her allergies? Not yet would you like to help me? Sure I will be there soon just got to get Emily her new pool. Hey Perrie can you help me surprise Hailey? Yes I would love to. Oh no it's 5:55 she will be here in 5 minutes

Hailey pov

When I walked in the door I got a huge surprise from the boys and their girlfriends and all the managers everyone even

Simon

Niall walked over to me and he was wearing a tux and I was wearing my dance clothes and all of my dance studio was there I mean everyone. Niall walked over to me and got down on one knee and said

Hailey I love you with all my heart will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?

Yes and everyone cheered so loud when all of a sudden Niall said he adopted a girl named Alyssa but we call her Aly he said I was not mad I was happy.

Aly pov

My new mommy was very happy. I loved everyone but

Authors note

I'm new to this so sorry for the mistakes and do u guys like it