Niam One-Shot

My first smut. Hopefully you guys like it and I will continue to write smut!

Niall's P.O.V

Liam, my boyfriend, is taking me somewhere. I want to know where, but I do not want to spoil this day. Looking up, I sneak a peak of my sexy boyfriend. Shirtless. His pecks pop out like stones with a good amount of chest hair. Beneath his chest is that washboard he calls a six-pack. I just want to kiss those bumps badly. My eyes lower to his treasure trail. I just want to know what his v-line and treasure trail are trying to lead me too.

"Ni, take a picture it will last longer or you can wait 'till after dinner" Liam smirks. I can feel the blush rising to my cheeks when my cheeky boyfriend caught me drooling over him. Liam puts on a black T-shirt; tight enough I can see his muscles being suffocated and his abs showing. God he looks hot! "Babe, time to go now", says Liam. -

---After Car Ride---

"LEEYUUUUUM! You shouldn't have!" I gasped when we arrived at a park. The sight was awe striking; a candle light dinner near a crystal clear pond. The moon's beams reflected of the water, making it have the appearance of hundreds of polished diamonds pooled together.

"Niall James Payne. We are lucky management allowed us to be together in public, regardless of Simon being a tad bit homophobic, our parents not supporting our relationship at first, and 1% of our fans sending us all hate, will you do me the honor of being my husband?" asks Liam. Tears start to fill my icy, blue, gleeful spheres.

"Yes! A million times yes! How could I say no?!" I responded. Liam suddenly became an inch away from my face. My blue eyes met his misty, chocolate brown ones. I slowly got closer. My lips met his warm, soft lips. His tongue slid inside my lips. The wet muscle fought mine for control. Each second was pure bliss. After three minutes of the kissing session, Liam gently pulled away.

"Ni, babe, we should eat. You have a long night ahead of you." Liam suggested with a soft, yet persuasive tone. We sat on the grass, munching on sandwiches and a fruit salad. After the food was gone, Liam got up. "Niall, I have a second surprise. I wrote this (A/N more like I wrote it!) with a friend and I am going to sing to you." Liam mouth opens. The next thing I know he starts to sing.

When I hear you cry,

My heart just wants to die

Forever, I shall love you

Never, shall I hate you

You hear me say this for it's true

I will never let you go

Please stay with for

You are mine I am yours

Please be mine tonight (A/N: Sorry if the song sucked literal goat dick!)

"Liam that is the best gift anyone ever gave me," I whispered.

"Well babe, the last surprise is here," he whispers suggestively and seductively in my ear. We both packed up and drove back to a hotel. As he opens the door, my heart starts to beat faster and my palms begin to shake. I know what is next and I am afraid I will mess up. I feel two firm, warm hands pick me up from the floor and my fiancé carries me up to our bed for the night. Liam had pulled out a bottle of champagne that Perrie's friend gave us as a gift. We both drained the bottle. Liam was drunk and was filled with lust and so was I.

"Babe, you have a pretty ass. It's all mine tonight." I yelped when he smacks it lightly then squeezed my right cheek. He lays on me on my back under him. We began to kiss. Our tongues danced between out mouths. Saliva is being exchanged as our lips starting to swell. I moaned when he deepened the kiss. I feel his hands roaming my body. Each finger was on a mission to deliver pleasure. His right hand found my nipple; his left found the hem of my Calvin Klein boxers. While his right was tweaking my nipple, his left was pumping my cock, but either way I was going to be hard. His lips moved on from my mouth to my neck. I feel his swollen lips on my skin, sucking. I know I am going to be fucked when the boys see this. Minutes pass and we are still in this position.

"Ni it's getting a little hot in here. You should take some layers off," the cheeky bastard suggests. Before I can say anything I am nude and so is my lover. Liam is currently engulfing my length, 7 inches. I began feel guilty for letting Liam do all the work. Licking and sucking my dick, Liam made me to have begun to feel the so-not foreign feeling overwhelm me.

"I don't want to cum now, I want to come when he comes. I need to act fast!" I thought.

"Li, get off please. I want to try something." I got him on his back and started to lick his abs. My tongue trails from the first pair to his treasure trail. I see the hidden treasure. His 10-inch, thick sausage is in my face. My heartbeat quickens at the sight of this unholy monster. I grabbed the beast with my hands and begun to pump. I flicked my tongue and begun to coat the cherry red head with my spit. Bobbing my head up and down Liam began to gasp.

"N-Ni! Faster!" Liam moans. I picked up the past and then the taste of cum fills my mouth. It tasted salty, yet sweet, but I found it strangely delicious. I felt manly hands placing me on all fours. We are going doggy. Need to relax.

"Liam, please. I want you to fuck me!" I yelled. I saw Liam's smile behind me. My ass was starting to feel full as Liam's lube coated fingers begun to probe me. He pushes his finger in and out, in and out. My once empty hole is now full, full of pleasure. What felt like hours was actually two minutes of bliss.

"L-Liam. I am ready!" I moan. Emptiness now replaces the feeling of pleasure. I hear Liam opening the tube of lube again. The Payne-Train is coming. In by inch, his cock pushes through; splitting my ass as if it were the cover and end of a book and his rod is the pages between. We wait for two whole minutes for I to adjust. Liam starts to thrust. Each thrust made me scream. Full of meaty dick, my ass starts to feel extremely sore. Pleasure rushes to my mind like my body wants me to focus on the good and not the bad.

"Liam! Faster! Harder! Fuck my brains out please!" I gasped

"It's cute that you think you had a say in that. I am going to go faster when I feel you are getting tired of our current pace," He replies between breaths. I feel his hipbones slamming hard on the skin of my cheeks. I hear our balls slapping. Moaning, I began to stroke my length. The pleasure from my fiancé and my own hands is too much. Rock hard, my cock aches with my touch. I went fast then slow and then a continuous cycle of switching paces.

"Niall. I am going deep, okay?" Liam asks. I give him a grunt of approval.

"Aaaaah! Leeeyuuuum!" My ass completely full of his baby-maker, my own sending even more pleasure to me; I am going to cum. My urethra starts to feel warm. The heat continues to travel from my test is to the tip of my head. Sticky white slime squirted from the tip up to my chest. I know it wasn't long before Liam came. Ten more thrust delivered by Liam and I can sense the end.

"Niall! I'm g-gonna c-c-cuuuum!" Liam hollers as he reaches his climax. He pulls out while he sprays my hole three times. We both collapse on the messed up bed in our room that reeks of sweat and semen. Liam's cum starts to leak out of my ass, but I don't care I have a sexy husband, wonderful fans, amazing friends and an excellent career.

"Liam."

"Yes Niall?"

" I love you Li."

"Love you too Ni." We kissed for one last minute and fell asleep on the sexy fiance named Liam.

*Disclaimer: I do not know their actual sizes! I am using what Tumblr and Tumblr-ers offers us Directioners! Ain't gonna reveal her name or where she got the info from! *

Can you guess my sexuality and one of my favorite ship(s)? (Whoever gets both correct I shall dedicate in the next smut! Comment your guesses or comment #10inches below or #SucksLiteralGoatDick below :) Also don't forget to vote and follow!!!!!