Chapter one

Madison... Aka Maddy.
Do you know how it feels to wake up everyday hating the body that you are in ? I don't feel like what the world thinks i am. For i am a woman not a man . I'm lost in a body that isn't mines . I'm Aiden but i rather be called Madison or Maddy , I'm 14 years old and I'm transgender. My pronouns are Her and She . I was bullied shortly after i came out where i come from being trans isn't something that's taken lightly, everybody thinks I'm a freak and I'm doing this for attention when that's not the case . I really wasn't happy as Aiden but now as Madison i feel free i feel as if I'm really living my mother supports me and my dad hates me he told me to never call him again because he had a son . That really hurt me because my dad and i was close . 

      "Maddy come here baby" Ok ma
"Have a seat baby i need to talk to you " my mother said i sat down "your dad wants you to come spend the weekend with him" my mother said , i couldn't help but smile at the thought of my dad wanting to be my dad again . I never had that love from my dad after i came out . I find it weird to call him my father when he left my mother when I was 3 and stop contacting me after I came out in my transition. I always wanted my dad in my life and now he wants to be here really excites me . I'm am Madison and this is my story .
.
5 years later
It's been a long 5 years I've finally found my inner cuntness and started stepping out in the world as Madison, i feel amazing and i look that way as well .lol. Im actually about to get up so i can Head Down from the 757 to RVA for pride they have this lit ass LGBT club out there called Colours so ima go check it out . And when I got there that's when i met her , the girl who stole my heart at first sight ...