Office Setup

What is a Product Key and why is it required?

A Product Key is a unique 25-character alpha-numeric code used to set up your Microsoft account and install Office.

http://www.office-setup.org/
Where do I find my Product Key?

The Product Key is printed on the card inside the Microsoft Office packaging. To find your Product Key, open the packaging and remove the card. The 25-character alpha-numeric code is printed on the back of the card. Sample Product Key format: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX .

http://setup-office.org/

How to proceed with Office Setup online:

1. First of all redeem your product key at . Now Proceed with your My Office account sign in at www.office.com/myaccount with your Microsoft account. If you don't have a account yet then create a new one and use the same Microsoft login credential to sign to your My Office account.

2. Once you have successfully completed with the step one. then Select Install of your product, select Install again. By default, this installs the 32-bit version of Office on your PC using the language you selected when you redeemed the product. But If you want to install the 64-bit version, change your language.

3. Once you will click on install internet explorer will show you a popup with the option "Run". And in Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox you will get the option to save the file. As soon as the file downloaded you need to open it manually and run the installation.

4. Also you will be informed when installation done like, "You're all set! Office is installed now" and then the animated video will show you how to find office applications on your computer. Follow the instructions in the window, for example Click Start > All Apps to see where your apps are, and select Close.