Chapter 1

Cheru's POV

I was inside my room. Lifeless at that moment, the conversation of the other pastas echoed through my mind as I sigh and close my eyes and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to noticed I wasn't in my bedroom, I was in someone's basement lying down the ground. I quickly rose up as a tarantula crawl pass by me.

"Where am I?" I asked myself... I look around to see metal bar doors. The door was old and rusty as I hold them. I realize it was lock as I hold onto it. I stood there for a minute on how to get out of here until something got my attention, I look up to see a wooden shelf. It looks like it's about to fall any minute

I walk towards the shelf and reach something but before I can reach it the shelf quickly fall as the object I was reaching for falls with it.

"Yes! A key!" I said joyfully and quickly went to the door and unlocked it. As the door unlocked I quickly sprint away not looking back.

I run until I was no more sight of the door I was in to or more like a cage.

I ran until something doesn't feel right, I stop as the wind blew colder behind me I slowly turned my gaze as I saw a girl who is slender as can be, long black hair and her eyes we're flee in terror I look away and continue to walk not running I turned around to see her not there anymore.

"What was that?" I asked myself and continued to walk......

тo вe conтιnυed....