Shadow Striker

Here. Now. I opened my eyes. I jolted up in a start. Or atleast i tried to. My headache forced me to stop halfway up. I held my head, slowly putting it back on the pillow and closed my eyes again. After a moment of searing pain i opened my eyes and tried to focus. Who am i? Where am i? What happend? Ok slowly now. Who am i? I asked myself that question but my brain did not give me the answer. Ok skip. Where am i?

I took a careful look around, knowing that any rushed movement would knock me out. There was one door. Judging by the light that came through its slits, it lead directly outside. The light of the slits was very bright and forced my to look away.

I kept looking around.The walls were made of brick. There was a stone fireplace.A bearpelt rug. A painting that caused a sharp headache wenn i looked at it.Dried herbs that hung from the ceiling. A weapon rack that held an axe and a blade. Nothing i did not have in my hut back at the encampment of stalward. Wait what? I tried to hold on to that thought, but suddenly i was struck by a headache that could split rocks. I held my head groaning. Then, Everything turned black. I woke up drenched in sweat. But at least my headache receded. I lifted myself up and took a closer look at my surroundings. The light that came through the door was now orange. The dried herbs on the ceiling were a mixture of cornfruit stalk, Withle berry leaves and reakal stems. Wait! how did i know that? I closed mye eyes and started to gather everything i remembered.

 It felt like 20 minutes later when i reopend my eyes but the light from the slits told me otherwise. The light, or lack of it. I decided to quikly recapp everything i remembered. Oddly enough i remember the names of different herbs and their effect if used correctly. Much to my disliking i remembered scenes of gruesome battles and horrific monsters. Burning buildings and the screams of woman and children alike. I tried to remember more of it. Like the name of the town i saw burning or where it was, but as soon as i tried to go further into that memory i felt that immens burning in my head again.

_____________________________________________________________________________Here it is guys.... Plz rate it by comment or write on my wall, but plz no hate mail but i do accept constructive critisism :P

Credits to: XXXMEXXX for support

and of course the VK_Freaks for introducing me into the padd.... BTW both their stories are a amazing read....