Peggy sue

I disappeared the night before my 12 th birthday. July 28,1988. Only now can I at least tell the whole extraordinary story , the true story. Kensuke made me promise that I would say nothin , nothing at all , until at least 10 years had passed . It was almost the last thing he had said to me . I promised , and because of that I have had to live out a lie . I could let sleeping lies sleep on , but more than 10 years has passed now . I have done school, done college , and had time to think . I owe it to my family and to my friends , all of whom I have decieved for so long , to tell the truth about my long disappearance , about how I lived to come back from the dead .
      But there is another reason for speaking out now , a far , far better reason . Kensuke was a great man , a good man , and he was my friend . I want the world to know him as I knew him .

Until I was nearly 11, until the letter came , life was just normal . There were the four of us in my house : my mother,my father ,me and Stella- Stella Artois ,that is my one ear up and one ear down black and white sheepdog . Who always seemed to know what was about to happen before it did . But even she could not have foreseen how that letter was about to change our lives .