Teaser

This is going to be a teaser to see if anyone is even interested in reading this story. 

Please keep in mind that English is not my mother tongue. 

Hope you enjoy. 

________________________________________________

She shakes her heads and tells herself: No, it's not up to you, it's his life and your life. What will happen if you have to live with someone who is in love with someone else you'll never forgive yourself. Set him free. You'll find someone else.

She inhales deeply and sighs. "Zain", she starts softly. She couldn't bring herself to look at him so she stands there with her back against him and holds on to the dresser next to her. "You don't have to agree to this.", she starts, already feeling the tears forming. "What do you mean?", he asks, his voice sounding very confused but also curious. "You don't have to marry me, I know you are in love with someone else", she says quietly, voice almost breaking at the end. Since she hears him move but doesn't hear an answer she was sure that she was right with what she was saying; this made her tear up even more. "Would you please look at me at least?", he asked after a few moments of silence. She shuts her eyes, tears falling on her Salvar, she wipes it off as best as she could and takes a shaky breath and turns around.     

________________________________________________

What do you think? Let me know ;)!