VincentXSebastian

Sebastian had finished waking up his young master,He even dressed him up in his usual clothes as he prepared him his tea and scones as always. He was already used to it,Considering the fact that Ciel was a greedy master who always orders him around. Things that were impossible for an ordinary butler to do.But his young master was not like his father,The late and previous head of the Phantomhive family. His name is Vincent Phantomhive. Ciel looked a lot like his father,And they were both loyal to her Majesty the Queen of England; Alexandrina Victoria.

The crow demon paced towards the room of his young master's father,Knocking first as he heard Vincent say enter.

"Sir Phantomhive, I have prepared your morning tea." Sebastian greeted him with a warm smile while walking towards the windows to furl the curtains that hid the sunlight of the morning. "It is tea with milk." He added once more and walked to Vincent who was sipping his tea. "Ah,as usual...It is indeed good and even the fragrance." Vincent smiled,Sitting up properly as Sebastian began to undress him,Walking towards to his closet and bringing out a new set of clothes.

Sebastian did not mind seeing these things,He was used to it already,Even to his young master.

The butler was about to button the nobleman's clothes until suddenly,Vincent held his wrist and softly pressed his lips against the other male.

"S-sir!?" Sebastian was a bit startled at the sudden attack by Vincent who was smirking by now.

"Shh.." Vincent placed a finger above Sebastian's lips as he pulled him and pinned him down to the bed, Harshly nipping his neck as Sebastian grunted. "You look so earnest and pure...it makes me want to violate you more." Vincent snickered as Sebastian re-opened his eyes. "W-what are you..." Sebastian bit his lower lip hard,Making it bleed so as to hide his moans. Vincent lifted his chin and kissed him deeply,Then forcing his tongue inside Sebastian's wet mouth and licked all around,Then slowly sucking on the demon's wet muscle. Blood began to drip from the side of Sebastian's lips as he pushed Vincent away.

"You bit me!" Vincent yelled as he licked off some blood from his lips.

Sebastian narrowed his gaze as he cursed under his breathe. ' Serves you right. '

"And for that,I'll have to punish you." Vincent snickered as he pulled Sebastian's hair harshly and hovered it towards his member,Sebastian kept his mouth closed as Vincent spanked his behind. "You know what to do." He glared as Sebastian shook his head,Not wanting to obey. Vincent became impatient and annoyed,He took out a whip and began to hit the butler with it,Drawing out wounds and blood from the demon's bare skin. "You deserve to be punished! He yelled at him,Then placed a gag ball on the butler's mouth to shut up his moans and pleads then tied both his hands at his back using a rope. "There...now see how your punishment must be done." He smirked and whipped his ass and back as Sebastian arched both his head and back slightly in pain and pleasure. Sebastian tried to mutter some words yet the gag stopped him. He had the strength to break the rope and be free,But he did not want to show the merciless human that he was a demon so he accepted the fact he had to act powerless.

"What is it?" Vincent pulled out the gag ball to allow his slave to speak.

Sebastian looked up at him and began to act as if he wanted more. "P-please....Violate me more." He closed his eyes shut as he tried to crawl towards Vincent.

"Good slave...~" Vincent smirked as he continued to punish him.

*

It was nearly tea time and Ciel was wondering how come Sebastian still hasn't prepared his afternoon tea and snacks,He didn't even show up to give him a bath. "Sebastian!" he called out many times yet he didn't come to him.

He walked past the hallways and other servants,Then opening the door leading to his father's room to ask if Vincent knew where Sebastian had gone to.

The door didn't creak for it's hinges were polished to perfection, Ciel saw a release and blood coated Sebastian lying down on the floor, He was breathing heavily and exhausted whilst Vincent stood in front of the butler,Holding a whip on one hand as Ciel covered his mouth in shock and disgust.

"Oh,Hello there Ciel." Vincent smiled as if nothing happened.

"Your butler and I were just having some fun." He smirked as Ciel yelled. "Sebastian! Get up! That's an order!"