Dreams

A/N:
Hi everyone 😁 this is the first part.. it's kinda short but the part 2 will be publish soon.. Hope you enjoy 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normally people would remember you for things that you done more than once.. Sadly this girl was remembered as a girl who forgets easily..

It's a story of a girl who has an amnesia.. she was adopted and was raised properly.. she lived normally in a new identity and she never remember any of her past.. Everyone thought it was her ability but some says that it is still an illness..

She forgot about everything, her name, her parents, the accident or simply her past.. but the truth still hunts her..

She dreamt of it every night.. A man and a woman lying and were covered in blood together with her.. She always forget about it until the dreams become clearer, and longer..

She started to ask her parents about it.. Asking if they ever had an accident before but her parents denied it.. When she got an answer she brushed it off thinking that maybe it's just a dream..

However, the same dream keep appearing every night that makes her sleepless at night.. That's when she knew that something was wrong.. So she wrote down her dream and keep thinking about it so that she wont forget..

She arrived in a hospital and went straight to her psychiatrist.. It was a very long time since the last time she saw him.. The doctor thought that she was just visiting but she gave the note and told him everything.. He looked at the note and that's when the smile on his face faded..

"How long did you say you were dreaming about this?" the doctor asked.

"Every night.. every single night" the girl said

"Did you tell this to your parents?"

"I did asked them if we got into an accident and they said no so I just brushed it off but I had enough sleepless nights so I wanted to ask you about it"

He nods his head then look straight into my eyes "Then maybe it's the right time to tell you.."

"Tell me about what?"

"About your past.. I know you already forgot about it but have you ever wondered how you got to know me? A psychiatrist?"

"Ah, that I can't remember"

"Of course you can't.. You forget bad memories, Jia.. Your brain can't handle the emotions you are feeling every time you try to face the truth.."

After the consultation she head back home and sleep.. The doctor's words still rang into her ears..

"It might get worse so consult to me every time a new scenario was formed.. Maybe it's best if you'll write down everything that comes into your mind. This might only be the start.. I think that those memories of your past will hunt you.. Be strong, so you can handle it this time."

And now she wonders, can she handle it?