Daniel Seavey ;)

You and Daniel have been friends a long time. Not a couple but just friends. One day, you hear he's in town for a concert! You immediatly buy tickets online and decide to surprise Daniel with your apperance. 

       (NIGHT OF CONCERT)

           Tonight was the night! You finally get to see Daniel! You are so excited, you took hours preparing your outfit, make-up, hair-style, and jewlery. You decide to wear a hoodie with some cute jean shorts. You put your hair up into a ponytail and wear causually make-up.

 You put your hair up into a ponytail and wear causually make-up

You get to the concert early for the meet and greet and spot Daniel hugging other girls.

You finally are next in line, and Daniel has no clue you're there! You get up to the other boys first and finally come face to face with Daniel.

"Hey nerd! I've missed you!" You hug him tight and let go, letting him breath.

He stares at you in disbelief and finally shows a smile and hugs you back.

"Ho-, Wh-, Whe-!" He stutters and then finally speaks, "I can't belive you're here! How are you! I've missed you too!!!! Omg!

You smile, "I'm here for the whole concert. I got a limelight spot too!"

He smiles and starts laughing. "Really!? Wow....now I'll be able to see your pretty face from the stage." He says blushing. 

                              (CONCERT)

It's finally time to see the boys perform. You watch as lights start shining and you see the boys step out from darkness. All girls start screaming and waving to them. This is awesome! At one point the light shines on you! You feel like royalty! This has got to be the best night of your life!

After the concert, you see Daniel walking up to you chuckling with a huge smile.

"Hey umm... Cassie. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure! Anything Daniel!" You reply smiling.

"Well, it's been a long time sooo I was wondering if I could have your number to-"

You give him a piece of paper on it, your number. "I'll text you tonight. ;)"

He smiles and runs off to tell the boys wwhat just happened.

                            (HOME)

You get home, shower, get in some shorts and a tank-top, with a bra and underwear. You brush your hair and remove your make-up. (It was water proof) 

You finally lay down in bed and you hear a buzz. A new text message! It's from Daniel!

                                  (MESSAGE CONVERSATION)

D-Hey...you told me to text you....what's up?

C-Hey! Nothin much. Just thught you'd wanna talk or somethin ;)

D-Oh cool! Well, let's start with how you look!!!

This has to have been the best conversation you've ever had on your phone. You talk about old memories and compleiment eachother. Until Daniel texts you something a little weird.

D-Hey, are you alone?

C-Yea...why?

D-Can I come over?

C-Sure I guess so!

  You hear a knock on the door, assuming it's Daniel.

You open it and Daniel walks in. He sits on your bed and bits his lip.

"Sooooo what's up?"

"I can't take this anymore!!!!!" He yells. He walks up to you and starts kissing you fiercly.

You try to pull away but he holds you down and you get into the rythm. He throws you onto the bed and kisses you passionately. He stars to rub your chest and unclips your bra in the back. He throws it on the ground and you pull off your shirt. He rubs you countinuosly. He gives you wet, hot kisses, biting your skin gentley, surley leaving hickeys. You start to rubs his chest as well. He pulls off his shirt and you both kiss and rub. Finally he starts trailing down towards your thighs, leaving no skin unkissed. You let out a soft moan as rubs your thighs, getting closer to your heat. You love this.

You try to move onto him but he doesn't let you. "I'm doing the work right now princess. ;)"

You laugh and he starts to play with your clit. You moan and you start to shake. You get this feeling you've never felt before. Like you were going to urinate. Your eyes suddenly go wide.

"DA-A-NI-I-L, I'M-M GO-ONN-A CU-CU-CUM!!!!!!"

"Princess, that's not my name ;). Try again and beg."

"DA-DD-Y, PL-E-AS-E LE-T ME-E CU-CU-CUM!!! PLE-AS-E!!!"

"Good girl Cassie. Let it all  out princess!"

You let it go and Daniel cleans you up with his tongue. You're so horny right now, you don't care what he does. You just want him.

Daniel puts on a condom and lines up with you. You let out a wild moan which turns him on more. He thrusts in and out of you, while you moan your head off. The more you moan, the deeper he goes. You start laughing and smiling.

Suddenly, Daniel stops. He turns away.

"Daniel! What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?!"

"No it's just....you're so young. This was a bad idea!" You're a virgin too!"

You pull his face to look at you.

"Yes, I am a virgin, but, I don't care. I want you so bad right now! I don't care if I'm 16! I don't care about anything! All I want is you in me! I'm so fucking horny! Now shut the fuck up and do your shit Daddy!!!"

He looks at you and smiles and asks if it's still ok to countinue. You nod and he goes in. You moan more and more. Of course, you were home alone so no one heard. He pulls out and starts kissing you. He tries to get his tongue in but you tease him. 

"Does Daddy need to punish princess for teasing me?!" Daniel says laughing.

You smile and nod super fast. He grabs your ass and squeezes. 

"I think it's my turn to relax princess." He whispers in your ear.

You laugh and pull off the condom. You drink the jizz in the condom and start to deepthroat his member. You lick the top as he moans in pleasure.

After a minute, he cums in your mouth as you drink it. You suck it dry.

After that, you fall on the bed next to eachother.

"Cassie...." He says between deep breathes, "I have to ask you something..."

"What's that?"

"Will you be my girlfriend. I know it's late but-"

"Ummm...YES!!!! Why wouldn't I! I just had sex with you and you think I'm not gonna date you!?" You both laugh and kiss. You sit in bed together talking about what just happened and fall asleep.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!