CHAPTER 1!

One day Pdediepie woke up and scream MORNING BROS!!!!!!!!!he punched the sun BROFIST ......and he poured some seariel and milk inside a bowl and eat OMNOMNOM it was cookie ccrunch because COOKKIES are the best food ......,........,.and Pweedlepie said TIME TO PLAY SOME F************CKING VIDEOGAMES! he said and he booted up nitendo on his computer ...........but he saw a new game on the xbox store.... Huh this wasnt there yesterday he said and he new his stuff he played video games 25 hours a day!!!!!!!!The game was......... FIVE NIGHTS AT SLENDERNEIGHBORS!!!!!!!!!......... lightening striked the house and all the light went out .......EXCEPT FIVE NIGHTS AT SLENDERNEIGHBORS! .........he booted it up and shaked with fear Oh My god bros..... he said as he bit his nails This is Scary...........:then he freakin peed himself! But then Peewdiepoo looked at the wall and saw the BROFIST flag........I have to do this Powds said............ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYUUYUUUUUUUUUUUUAUUAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAOOAOAAAHHHHHGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNANANANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He shouted as he mashed the  a button on his controller. Booting up the screen read as he waitied in a deadly silence. Ofcourse in this silence pewdi had to let lose the nastyiest wettest fart EVER. It sounded like a minecraft creeper. Pondiepow couldnt help but laugh very hard! oh no he said i think some shit came out with it! xD but he had made a mistake...............his fart woke up the demons in the game! AHHH!! he screamed as a mysterious face popped onto his screen. WTF IM NOT EVEN PLAYING YET DONT JUMPSCARE ME BRO! pewdo yelled as he punched his computer screen. it cracked imnto a gillion pieces. oh no xD now i gotta buy a new one good thing im rich pyuddiepab said. the lights suddenly came back on Ah guess I cant play that st******pid game after all! he laughed.............but then the monster was behind him!.............Hello puudeeppow!!!!!!! The dark man said. And i don't mean his skin was dark im not racist god loves us all. pewdiadps SCREAMED so hard he farted again! Ew stinky. the demon said. im here for you soul. pukypiss ponted his finger at the demon. Who are you??? the demon laughed..................................My name................Is SuicidePie. Your alternative self! To be continued!