{Ch. 1} Red Rose Blossom

It was a quiet early spring at Shimizu Higashi High School. The cherry blossoms were beginning to bloom and falling, giving the places nearby a nice pink petal path. It was beautiful. Afternoon classes were slowly beginning, lunch was over and many of the students and teachers were hurrying off to there classes. The hallways were slowly filling up, chatter filled the halls slowly. In one of the classrooms which already had some of the students, one young girl was at her desk. Having a sketchbook open in front of her, her pencil brushing against the paper carefully. Her elbow was bent resting on the desk as her cheek rested in her palm. Looking lost within her work, she drew. Her brown resting nicely behind her shoulders as her dark red eyes lightly shinned from the sunlight coming.

Standing by the doorway were two girls about to enter class till they both say the girl at her desk. One of the girls spoke, having her arms crossed, a smile over her lips and a raised eyebrow leaning against the doorway. "Ib... Ib Chan... I think she's in one of her daydreams again." The girl with green hair said looking to her friend beside her.

Girl 2" Nah, she's got her sketchbook out so she's in some kind of daydream. Maybe drawing one of her dream husbands." The girl with golden locks said looking to her companion. Letting out a small chuckle she looked back to the girl at her desk who was known as Ib.

Girl 1" Ya think." The girl with green hair said before walking over to Ib's desk, standing in front of it. 

"Girl 1" Oi Ib!" She said raising her hand as she smiled more, though as it looked, Ib didn't look up. Her eyes still focusing on the sketch in her book making the girl pout by puffing her cheeks up.' She's seriously into her sketches, what can I do to get her out of it?' The girl thought tapping her chin looking up. Once an idea hit, she snapped her fingers, clearing her throat as she tempted to mimicked the voice of an older male. "Ib Sonozaki." She said

Hearing the voice Ib fell over in her seat, hitting the floor with her chair tipped over. "Ow... Huh?" She said rubbing her head as she looked up to see the girl with her tongue out winking. "Kumiko! You scared me. I thought you were the principal.

Kumiko giggled, pulling her tongue back in and opening her eye. "It was a simple joke, calm down. Besides it was the only way to bring you out from your daydream state."

The other girl came over standing next to Kumiko, picking up Ib's sketchbook. " Drawing some of your future husbands I'm guessing?"She asked in a small tease tone opening the sketchbook up to the newest page. The sketch was a mirror with young Ib standing in front of it, her back turned to it along with someone standing beside her but it seemed not done yet. Only the person's legs were drawn into view. "New work I'm guessing?" The girl asked having a happy smile on her face, her tone was showing curiosity.

Ib sighed gently as she stood up fixing her chair, dusting herself off. "Yea, it's my new work. I'm trying something new with perspective. It's not done yet as you can see but it'll be done by today most likely." She said taking her sketchbook back from her friend. "Sorry about that, I've been thinking lately is all so I guess I'm out of it. I didn't have time to really eat lunch." She said with a nervous chuckle rubbing her head.

Kumiko" Eh!? Ib! You seriously need to eat lunch! Baka! Lunchtime is the most important meal of the day! No class and just a bento box of delicious food. I'm already getting hungry just thinking about what I had today. So, so delicious!" She said with joy, her eyes sparkling along with some drool coming from her mouth.

Ib and the Girl sighed shaking there heads. "Kumiko you're drooling again." The girl said pointing to the bit that was coming from her mouth.