Chapter 22 ~ I Hate Her

Jw: "We MUST beat them in this. Cmon we don't have time. We've got hot bikinis to buy" she smirked at me.

I looked back at her and smirked as well "What are we waiting for then?"

The clock was ticking and we had gone around the place more than 20 times looking for the perfect swimsuit. For our luck we found what we thought would be the ones.

We paid and left. After eating something, our ways separated and we went to our own houses to make our bags ready for tomorrow which came faster than I thought. Well that's what happens when you fall asleep while getting your stuff ready Somin.
I mentally slapped myself.

I got up from the bed and got myself clean and dry, fixed my room a bit and put my bag on my shoulders, ready for vacation.

|At the building|

M. Min: "I see u are all ready than ever. Well that's good. Now don't waste any time and get in the bus."

Maganger Min had rented a big bus just for us. We all got in and the bus started moving. Without eating any time Taejoon jumped into Yoori.

Tj: "You must be excited for all the sun and the sea, right?"

Yr: "Well yeah"

Tj: "Oh how good for you. I don't think I'll enjoy the sea at all" she put on a sad puppy face

Yr: "And why is that?" He seemed confused.

Tj: "Because I'm not a good swimmer and I don't want to embarrass myself in front of you." She lowered her head a bit. *IS THAT SERIOUSLY HER TRYING TO ACT CUTE??!!!*

Yoori sighed. "Well I guess I could help you out" *HE WHAT?!!!!*

Tj: "Yayyy" she cheered and rested her head on his shoulder while hugging his arm. *This is making me sick*

Sm: "Jiwoo are you sure that we found the perfect swimsuits? Watching her act like that is making want to make her hair fall of from anger." I said irritated.

Jw: "Don't worry boo. You looked hot af in that. Both of your boys will be head over heels for you."

Sm: "Both of my boys?" I asked confused.

Jw: "Yeah girl. Matt and Yoori" she reminded me but I just blushed.

After some hours the bus stopped and we got off of it. We all went to our rooms which were 1 room for 2 people and ofc that I was sharing mine with Jiwoo. After we put our luggage on it's place we went to the hall to meet everyone and make a plan about the things we were gonna do.

Jm: "Since everyone is here I think it's time to say the plan. So, now we go to the beach and lay at least 6 towels down. After swimming and suntanning we go eat, then we could go home and rest, in the afternoon we go out and explore the night life, after that dinner. How does it sound?"

Everyone agreed with it and some people went to their rooms to change and some went to lay the towels down. I had gone to change but when I returned I saw Taejoon showing off her body in the swimsuit she bought in front of Yoori. Ughhhhh so annoying. This is her swimsuit:

Even though I knew she looked stunning I still didn't want to admit it, but she was seriously gorgeous

Even though I knew she looked stunning I still didn't want to admit it, but she was seriously gorgeous. I could see that Yoori was flushed by her body. His eyes were a bit wide and he was stuttering a bit. Oh well...
When I turn my head to the other side I see Haerin laying in a towel with in her swimsuit trying to sunbathe but then she turned to BM and asked him to help her with the tanning oil. He agreed and started rubbing lotion on her.

"THAT'S IT! SHE IS TOO NEAR MY MAN!"

"Go get em girl" Jiwoo says and at that moment I put my big thin black robe and walk through the sand like I own that damn place. My swimsuit:

At that moment it felt like the world stopped for everyone around me

At that moment it felt like the world stopped for everyone around me. Matthew had stopped rubbing Haerin and he was staring at me with enormous eyes. As for Yoori, once he saw me he fell on the sand butt-first while staring at me and covering his mouth with his hand. Taejoon and Haerin are both looking furiously at me. I bet they hate me right now, well I stole their spotlight so I don't blame them.

Sm: "Hey everyone! Why hasn't anyone gonna to the water already?" I asked them but no one answered. "Well is anyone coming?"

"MEEE" screamed Minjoon, Jeomin and Homyeon at the same time while rushing towards me.

"Me too" said Jiwoo who was wearing a white swimsuit which showed cleavage in the chest area.

"I'm coming too" said Taehyung as soon as he noticed that Jiwoo was gonna join me and 3 other men in the water

"Ahh we are coming too" Yora and Aera joined us as well.

Yr: "Well I guess I'm joining as well" he said.

BM: "Me too" he followed.

Tj: "B-but Yoori you know that I can't swim very well. Are you gonna leave me here in the hot air without the chance to cool off??" She made puppy eyes again.

Hr: "And I just put my tanning oil on!!" She huffed

BM: "Well we're sorry. Maybe you can come later." With that we all got in the water.

Tj: "I hate her!"

~~~
Helloww beautiful people. I'm back with another chapter which I hope you enjoy.

As always don't forget to vote, comment and support the story with all your love.

See you next chapter❤❤❤