A real scary streamer

Warning 18 lots of gore and horror. This story is (Not for the faint of heart) You have been warned.

One night during a stormy night i went on twitter to check for any updates and sure enough there was. It was a tweet made by Thatchner, in the tweet he explains that he wont be able to stream since he wont be home. I was sad to read this so i went to twitch to watch some other streamer instead cause if he wont stream ill have to view someone else. Luckily when i got on twitch it turns out that Ethan was streaming so i went to his stream which was titled Thatchner.exe when i entered all i saw was a still frame of Ethans webcam pointing into the room when suddenly Ethans head popped up on stream. " hello everyone" he said in a pervy tone. " lets welcome abby,joe and jeff to the stream. Has he said there names three more times i realized that everyone in the chat was only typing in Kappa faces and the words " it hurts". Then after Ethan finish repeating Abby, Joe and Jeff names for the forth time you could hear them in the background suddenly start to scream in pain has it happened Thathcner laughed and his eyes started dripping realistic blood. His webcam went black and white has he laughed with the blood in his eyes well Abby Joe and Jeff where still screaming in pain. A picture or more a video popped up it was Abby and Joe and Jeff being torn apart guts splattered the walls and they where all nothing but naked corpses, this was all being done by Ethan himself has he laughed it was so realistic I screamed "WTF your are a sicko" Ethan in his webcam stopped laughing and looked me straight in the eyes i know he did since he looked to real not to be not looking at me then he said "im going to haunt and murder you FOREVER" after saying that i smashed the computer " its all over" i said to my self has i turned around to go to bed. But there on my bed was a Abby,Joe and Jeff plushies with realistic blood on them and behind them on my pillow was a Thatchner doll with realistic blood coming out his eyes and on the knife it was holding. Suddenly it jumped at me has it floated at me it was laughing in a pervy voice saying things like " ill take your genitals off first like i did with the others" and " your going to enjoy my knife inside you". I was almost out my door when the doll caught up to me and slashed at me. I jumps out the way thankfully i wassnt hurt but the knife did cut off all my cloths. " come here and play" the thatchner doll said with the pervy voice. I made it outside. It was daylight. The doll followed my outside where it burned in the light of the sun. "Now Abby,Joe and Jeff can rest in peace... ( one week later ) i went on twitch to see that somehow thatchner was streaming even thought i watched him burn in the sunlight. I didnt watch the stream and i recommend not to watch it either.

THE END?...