You Never Would Have Guess (Chapter 1)

Layla--------------

Im not gona give you no sad sob story about my life and how terrible it was. Honestly because it wasn't. My life was the absolute best. I got the best education, the best chothes, amd the bet money could buy. Im 16 and and already whipping a Murcilago LP640, a Lamborghini reventon, and a 2012 chrysler 200 convertible. Now you probably thinking my parents got it like that... well stand and be corrected they don't. My Dad works at pepco with electicity, and my mother works as a nurses assistant at PG Hospital. together they only make 60,000 a year so were is layla getting all this money from? Why of course her niggas. My men take care of me. I got a boyfriend and i got a lover. Usually bitches like me get caught up and end up dead somewhere for cheating... but nope not me... i don't keep nothing from them they know about eachother and try there very best to out do each other which exstremely makes me happy.Marco is 19 and a husler. He makes money and pay his and my bill on time. he bought me the lambo in my drive way and the 50 karit ring on my index finger. His built like a god , body tight and romantic as ever. Lex is my other haft. He the one that paid for the murcilago im whippin right now. He treats me like a queen and absolutly hates Marco. H owns the westside of D.c while Marco claims the east. There rivals and i got them both... damn im good. Im still in high school because i believe i need my education to sucessed. i may not be a broke bitch but im sre as hell not gona be a dumb bitch. Fucking wif the niggas i fuck wif and living in the streets i live in i gota be smart. Now im very stronge and i do handle my own but what kinda person would i be if i didnt all by myself...there's only one bitch i trust wif my life. one bitch i trust more than my own mother. man honestly she th only bitch i can say doing it as big as me. "Ring Ring" oh shit speaking of the devil its my bitch right now "Aye Katie Whats Up?"

Katie-------------

The Names K'Lee They Call Me Lee For Short. I Grew Up In SouthEast Dc, GoodHope Rd 1400 And Ridge Place. I Never Wanted For ANYTHING. From New Balances To The Top Line Jordans, From Macys To Victoria Secret I Had It ALL. I Was 16 And Driving A StrawBerry Colored Dodge Charger. It Was Gift To Me From My Daddy On My 16th Birthday. My Mommy Was Nothing But A Trophey Wifey While My Father Was A Big Time Drug Dealer. It Never Hurt Me None Knowing What My Father Did, Longs I Got What I Want. He Use To Tell Me That You Have To Be Educated To Get SomeWhere In Life Even If You Did'nt Think You Need It, Just Use It Too Fall Back On, I Listen To His Words And Did Exactly That, Never Thought I Was Really Gonna Need It. Well I Thought Wrong.

Even Though At A Young Age My Father Made Sure I Was School Smart Just As Much I Was Street Smart. He Taught Me How To Count Money, Weight It, And Just How Much What Was. And My Mother Kept Me On Updated On All The Nice Clothes. She Made Sure If I Wore Something It Would Have Been Nothing But The Best She Also Made Sure I Never Wore The Same Thing More Then Three Times Reasons Being 3rd Times A Charm.

I Went To Suitland High School In Suitland Maryland Even Though It Would Have Been Easier To Go To Anacostia, But I Got Accpeted In To Suitland Performan Arts ProGram Because I Can Sing My Ass Off, I Always Had Talent. Even If That Meant Being In School Later Then Others. I Never Messed With Niggahs Around The Way Or School Niggahs Cause I Hate People Being In My Buisness, Soo I Fucked With The Niggahs With The Drug Life, I Always Had A Passion For Those And They Had A Passion For Me I Guess I Was Forbiden Fruit.

Now Don't Get Me Wrong I May Sound Good In All But Don't Think I Won't Stomp A Bitch If Need Be. I Date The Next Up And Coming Drug Dealer Named Travis In NorthEast, And He Was My World And I Damn Sure Was His. We Been On And Off Since I Was In The 8th. The Reason Behind Our On And Offs Because He thought He Was Too Cute And He Sure Was, He Stood 6'3, 8Pack, Perfect SMILE And Curly Hair Sort Of Like Diggy And Never Sported Anything More Than Twice Unless They Were Shoes, Good As Shit In BasketBall And When His Sweat Driped Down His Mocha Skin, He Drove The Strags CRAZY. And Thats When I As His GIRLFRIEND Steps In. Soo I Call My Girl Layla So We Can Put In Work.

next chapter coming soon!