eccedentesiast ; matthew espinosa

i walked down the school hallway as i saw him. the popular boy. he smiles. i always thought it was a fake smile. he is loved by the girls, heck even some of the boys. but there is something in me that always thought he is broken or he always fake a smile. i sigh.

i never had friends. but i wasn't bullied or anything. i went my way to the cafeteria and got my lunch. i sat on my usual table and started doing my homework while eating.

i saw matthew walking towards his friends. bobby is one of my favorite out of them. okay that was strange but i always liked her personality. she's not like those backstabbing slut face ho bags and caked face girls. and i've always wanted her to be my friend. but that's not going to happen because no one likes me and i'm an anti social freak.

i finished my lunch and my homework and went back to class. this time it's english. matthew and bobby are in there too. i entered the room and my ears filled with mumbles and i also heard a fart. i mentally chuckled and sat on my seat.

"okay class so this time we'll be doing an essay project but, you need to be parterned with someone. i already have my partners here." mr. mccall stated.

"bobby and savannah."

"matthew and rose."

shit, i almost peed myself.

mr. mccall had finished telling us everything we need to do and he told us that we can write whatever we want. that is something he would tell us, considering he is a lazy teacher and he doesnt care about what we write.

"sit beside your partners and plan everything out. im gonna sleep." mr. mccall said.

well then.

i got up from my seat and sat beside matthew. ohmygod this is so awkward.

"so um i think i'll be the who will do this." i said.

"no no, i wanna help too. duh, we are partners. we are assigned to do this together." he emphasized "together". i nodded understandingly.

the bell rang.

"okay so, go to my house later and we'll sort this out. and this is my number and my address. text me, okay?" he said. taking his bag.and handing me a piece of paper.

"okay," i took my bag and put the paper in my pocket.

he wasn't that kind of a popular kid who is a douche but he is really kind, i think.

let's see what will happen.

--

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY.