Let Me Love You (Zayn Malik)

"Hey. Would you like a picture, Love?" I ask a crying fan. God, I hate it when they cry. I blame myself. Well, it is true. I am making them cry. Well, so is Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis, too. I feel horrible when they cry.

A beyond beautiful girl comes up to the signing table smiling. Since I'm first in the seats, she smiles looking directly at me.

"W-would you like a-a picture?" I stutter. Damnit why does she have to be so hot?

"Sure," She smiles.

She pats her pockets of her white skinny jeans. Then, she frowns.

"Shit, I don't have my camera. And my phone is a piece of crap," She holds up a slightly old phone and frowns, "This sucks."

She sighs.

"What's the hold up?" Shouts a fan

"Yeah! Move the line!" Shouts another.

"Here, i'll take the picture with my phone and send it to you," I look up at her, since I'm sitting.

She leans forward as I open up the camera app on my iPhone. She looks at the camera and we both smile. I snap the picture.

"W-whats y-your, um, number?" I ask, stuttering embarissingly. She should be the one stuttering! Not me! I'm the famous one! Oh, that sounded cocky. And stuck up. I feel bad now.

She grabs my hand and my pen and writes a phone number on my wrist. She winks and moves onto Harry. He's just looking at me in awe. I wink. Let him think I got her number to go out with her. Hah. Stupid little Harry. He signs her poster and she moves onto Niall. He does the same and she moves onto Louis then onto Liam.

The next girl up is mildly pretty. She's not ugly. No, none of our fans will ever be ugly. I sign her poster. It goes on like that for three more hours and all I think about is that beautiful girl. I don't even know her name. When we're leaving, I look down at my wrist to see her number. Thankfully, she put her name on my hand under her number.

Emmalynn.

It's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

I add her number into my phone. I send her the picture of us. Then, I decide to strike up a conversation.

To: Emmalynn

Attachment: 1 image.

To: Emmalynn

Hey, its Zayn.

From: Emmalynn

Hey! It was so nice meeting you and the boys. :)

To: Emmalynn

No prob. Happens a lot being famous and all :)

From: Emmalynn

Hmm yeah i'll bet! Listen, Zayn, I've got to go. But, i'll talk to you later, ok?

To: Emmalynn

Ok Love. See you 'round. :)

I sigh and look at our conversation on my phone. I don't even know this girls last name, but, I like her. More than a friend, if you get what I mean.

Emmalynn's P.O.V

I didn't see that one coming.

When I had left my flat, I forgot to make sure I had everything. Everything as in my camera. Ugh.

But, when he said HE'D take the picture and send it to me, I freaked out inside. Like, my heart sped up my stomach knotted into a thousand knots. I died. But never would I let the hot Zayn Malik see that I tots ADORED him!

He texted me.

Cue the mental FREAK OUT!

Stay cool Emmalynn. Dude, shut up. He can NOT see you right now.

I reply.

Even though he can't see me, I smile.

"Emmalynn? Baby? Where are you?"

"In my room" I yell.

My mom walks in and smiles.

"How was the Meet n' Greet?"

"It went really good! I got one of their numbers!"

I tell everything to my Mom. I dont care what it's about. I love my mommy. Even though I'm 17. Hehe it's silly, I know.

"Oi really? Is he cute? Can I meet him? What's his name?"

"Yes, Not yet, And Zayn Malik"

"Hm. Name sounds familiar,"

"Duh! He's WORLD FAMOUS!"

"Oh! Famous romance?" She chuckles.

"Mom, it's not like that. Yet."

"Oh, well, you kids! Well, I gotta run, sweety. I'll come by later. Love you!" She call as she skips out the door.

I turn on my T.V. and who do I see? The one! The only! Zayn Malik. Well duh! He's FAMOUS! F-A-M-O-U-S! Did I really have to spell that out for you?

Why does my brain keep talking? It's getting annoying.

Zayn isnt the only one on the news. So is Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Apperently, they got drunk at some bar and got into trouble. I chuckle. Stupid boys.

Zayn looks hot when he's wasted...

SHUT UP!

'You chewed me up! And spit me out.-'

My ringtone? Who would text me?

From: Zayn

Hey. I was wondering...

To: Zayn

Yes? :)

From: Zayn

Do you want to grab something to eat, maybe?

To: Zayn

When? :)

From: Zayn

Whenever your free? :)

To: Zayn

I'm free now :)

From: Zayn

Perfect. Me too. I'll come and pick you up in an hour. Adress?

To: Zayn

32 WindBack Lane casual? Or fancyy? Aha

From: Zayn

Hm.. Casual. :)

To: Zayn

Good. I dont like dressing fancy aha :)

From: Zayn

Hah ok see you in an hour?

To: Zayn

See you in an hour :)

Well. I should start getting ready for my date with Zayn Malik.