~ 1~ (Edited)

You opened your eyes to bright sun rays shining through your window.
''Today I say bye to this cramped and dusty room.'' You murmured.
You lifted your legs out of the bed while groaning.
''I wanted to sleep more.. But noooo.'' You thought and clicked your tounge.
Rolling your eyes you checked the clock ''10.05 AM'' It read.
You bolted out of your bed.
'' I can't be late, the car arrives at 10.40 AM! '' You said out loud.
Even though you had time, you needed to pack your things.. Since you haven't done that.. Yet..

~Time skip~

You sighed...
You did it and only in 15 full minutes.. Didn't have a lot of stuff to pack in the first place.
You put on some torn jeans it's a nice light blue color and to compliment them you put on a light (r/c) sweather, that covered up your belly. After putting on your white socks, you slipped into some black sneakers, your messy hair proudly sat on top of your shoulders. (if shorter/longer imagineee) Finally, the hard part. Sitting down at the mirror and looking at yourself.. Truly looking. Every small flaw that others missed, you saw, your eyes glossed over with tears as you smiled and asked yourself to stop crying. You didn't have time to waste so you just added some concealer under your eyes to fool everyone that you've slept well. Adding additional mascara to your eyelashes and making your brows perfect.. There it was done.
Time to go.. You made sure you took everything before going down the stairs with the luggage you have. You really didn't believe in god personally, but had no other choice than yo pretend. But oh well. You've made your way downstairs, some kids greeting you smiling, others sad that you're leaving. You've hugged them all, kissed some on the cheek. You've hugged the father and left. A gush of fresh air just passed you. You sighed and walked over to the driver which was smiling and looking at you. You felt your anxiety kick in.
''What if he is looking at my body and judging me? What if he is smiling because I look so fat..? Do I have something on my face???'' You've questioned yourself, but shook your head and smiled.
'' Hello. '' You greeted the older man, you mentally high-fived yourself as you said hello without a stutter
''Hello lady... Y/N was it?'' He smiled warmly and reached out to shake your hand.
''Yes, that's me.'' You shook his hand while yours was shaking, but oh well you thought.
'' You may go to the back seat, and enjoy the ride.'' The old man said cheerfully.
You opened the black limousine door and got in with the lugagge of course. And just like that you were on the road to the mysterious Sakamaki manison. Sighing you put in your earphones, leaning against the car's window. You started drifting off. Suddently you fell into the abyss of darkness. In simple, you fell asleep.

~ Time skip~

You woke up because the road was a little shaky.
''Huh.. What...?'' You blinked lazily few times to adjust your sight.
You noticed that the playlist in your iPod ended, and you forgot to put in on repeat.
You looked out the window, there was sun up high in the sky, green trees around aswell..
Just a few minutes later a manison came into the view
''Wow...'' you murmured.
You pulled up next to a path that led to the manison
You've got out and looked around..
''Great middle of nowhere..'' You yawned, taking out your luggage.
You saw some heavy, black/grey clouds approaching, which was signaling there will be rain.
Hesitantly you started walking down the path, you looked at few rose bushes infront. They looked white as snow, which was a sign they are taken care of.
You walked up to the door and knocked 3 times. Nothing.. Then the door opened.
You beeing carefree, you walked in. Looking around.
''Hello?'' you called out, louder than expected.
You looked around noticing a red-head man.. Sleeping?
You walked up to him, looking at his face.. Surely he must be asleep.
''Sir..? '' You shook him softly, and suddently your hand was grabbed by the red head, you didn't try to pull away, he was clearly stronger. So he held on softly.
''What are you doing here? Who are you and what is your bussiness here?'' He questioned with his emerald eyes glowing, and his lips curved into a grin''
You looked down, self-confidence was whispering ugly things to you, you dosed out.
''Oi!'' He said quite loud. You snapped out of your deep thoughts.
''I am Y/N L/N, I am forced to live here with you, I assume you're Sakamaki?'' You stated.
''What?'' A voice so monotone and cold boomed from the upstairs, you looked up and saw this guy with greyish hair and magenta/red eyes, you smiled softly and turned towards him, and bowed.
''Hello mister, I am Y/N, L/N. I come here from the [insert the name of the church] I was sent to the Sakamaki's Manison to live here temporarily. If this is a mistake, then I am deeply sorry, I'll leave immediately. '' You said thinking ''What non-sense I am talking here.''
He looked shocked, or so for a second, while eyeing your figure, he chuckled, you felt so low in that moment.
''Finally someone with good manners.'' He said under his breath.
''What? Sorry I didn't hear you..'' You tilted your head a tiny bit.
'' Sorry Miss, please follow Ayato here, to the main living room we'll discuss it further there.''
''Okay, but before you go, may I know your name, if you don't mind me asking.''
''Reiji.'' Was all he said and dissappeared walking upstairs.

To be continued....