Chanbaek - Welcome Home

Warning: Smut, Fluff, Top Chanyeol, Bottom Baek, family, cheesiness, dirty talk (kinda) Husband/Wife Au. Enjoy <3

---------------

Baekhyun missed his husband dearly. His husband went on a business trip for at least a month now. Baekhyun didn't know how he had made it without him but he did. Deciding to clean up and just watch tv like normal, so he won't be bored and linger his thoughts of his husband. A few hours later close to midnight, sounds of keys jingled at the door.

Baekhyun gasp and open his eyes wide. Baekhyun beautiful eyes began to create tears and ran over to his husband who had finally came home. "I miss you...I miss you so so much." The taller hugged Baekhyun just as tightly and kissed his temple. "I miss you too baby. I miss you so so much too."

Baekhyun helped the taller out with his luggage after the hug and brought it into their bedroom. "So Yeol, how was the conferences?" Baek asked as he help put the clothes that was in the luggage away. Chanyeol groaned at the question, making Baekhyun giggle. "It was terrible. The meetings are always long, can't get much sleep and it was so boring."

Baekhyun frowned. "Why didn't you get a lot of sleep? Something on your mind?" Chanyeol smiled. "Of course. You are always on my mind baby." Baekhyun blushed and hit Chanyeol as he laugh, throwing his head back. Baekhyun mumbled under his breath and put the suitcase in the closet. "Go shower Yeol, I'll make us some dinner. You must be hungry."

Chanyeol smirked and hug Baekhyun's waist from behind. "Why don't we shower together? But I am hungry, so so hungry for you." Chanyeol huskily said right next to Baek's ear making him shiver. "PARK CHANYEOL!" Baek yelled flustered. Baekhyun hit Chanyeol and ran away to the kitchen. Chanyeol smiled and laughed as he went to the bathroom to shower.

Baekhyun held onto his cheeks, feeling how warm they were. Baekhyun kept blushing at the thought of them showering together. Baekhyun shook his head and started on dinner instead. Once Baekhyun was done, Chanyeol was done as well. "It looks good baby, god I miss home cook food. All we had was take out and I was sick of it. I thought I was going to die."

Baekhyun smiled and both ate together, deciding to catch up on what they didn't talk about on the phone calls. Chanyeol was finished and started admiring his husband. Baekhyun felt the stare as he finished chewing and looked up. "Wh-what are you staring at?" Baek asked flustered. Chanyeol smiled softly and put his hand onto his hands. "You. You look even more beautiful than ever. I really do miss you Baekhyun."

Baekhyun flushed red and shyly pick up their dishes and started cleaning it. Chanyeol followed Baekhyun and helped him out. Both washed up and lied down together on the bed. "Hey where is Chanhyun by the way? I thought he was going to greet me home?" Chanyeol asked. "We didn't know you would be back today. I thought it was tomorrow. He's at my parents house. We can get him tomorrow together then." Baekhyun suggested.

Chanyeol nod his head and brought Baekhyun closer to cuddle. A few minutes of silence later, Chanyeol cut it. "Do you know what I really miss though baby? Besides my two favorite people in the world?" Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol with innocent eyes, making Chanyeol want to pinch his cheeks. "I miss your lips..." As he leaned down and kiss Baek's lips slowly. "I also miss these collarbones.." Chanyeol trailed his lips down Baek's lips to his slim collarbones.

"Most of all I miss making love to you baby." Chanyeol said as he hovered over Baekhyun and kissed him rough yet passionately. Baekhyun moaned and lied his hands beside his head. Soon clothes were flying, making a pile on the ground. Chanyeol sucked on Baek's perky nub and his played and pinch with the other. Baekhyun arched his back and moaned.

Chanyeol brought his fingers to Baek mouth. "Suck it baby, make it nice and wet for me." Baekhyun took Chan's fingers in his mouth, swirling his tongue around his calloused fingers, sucking it and making it nice and wet. Chanyeol groaned at how sexy it looks. Chanyeol removed his fingers and started teasing Baek with his finger.