Chapter 1

Here is my first book so please vote, comment and fan me. Sorry this is kind of a short chapter but the other ones will be longer. Thanks so much!

Enjoy!

--Xela

Chapter 1

"Paige, darling, how is that boy, Jack? He is a very nice boy." my Mom asked, she is always trying to butt into my love life.

"Mom just stop, I don't like him. Just wait for me to find the right guy." I answered

"Honey, your father and I hate seeing you like this so we have hired a producer to make a show about you finding love, kind of like that show you kids watch, The Bachelorette, but ours will be much better, We will make ours more interesting, hotter guys, more drama...but most of all true love...someone you can grow old with" .

"Mom. I don't need some show to help me find the guy. That is so stupid."

"Sorry it's already decided. I'm taking you to get a makeover tomorrow. 25 of America's most eligible bachelors aren't going to fall for a girl with split ends."

I roll my eyes as she walks out of the room. I'm told that I'm pretty, wavy dark brown hair, tan skin and maple colored eyes. My family has money but the guys are always running in the other direction because Of my crazy mother. She always has some out there idea for me to find Mr. Right but she always ends up ruining any remote chance of landing a date. Might as well call my best friend, Amy and tell her about it.

"Hi Mrs. Henry, is Amy there?" I ask

"Yes, I'll tell her you are on the phone." She answers. She doesn't even have to ask who is calling. I've known Amy since kindergarten.

"Hey Paige." Amy says cheerfully

"Hey Ames." I say "My mom did it again."

"What this time?"

"Shes making me find true love on T.V. on some crazy show she made up..I have to find my true love out of 25 bachelors."

"Hot ones?" of course that's the first thing Amy would ask

"Probably. But I would rather fall in love off the air."

"Well you are lucky. I wish I could choose one."

"At least come with me to the salon tomorrow."

"Ok. See ya."

Amy hangs up the phone and I start to think this whole thing might not be so bad.