A Little Naughty (Jungkook 21+ One SHOT)

"I am bored" I sighed as I rolled on my bed. I am left alone in our house my parents are on a business trip and my brother will not be home till tonight. And although he will come tonight he will bring his friend, Jungkook, to play games all night.

I scrolled onto my instagram and saw my ex's post. Ha..he has a new girlfriend..again. We broke up 2 months ago and he had 5 girlfriends ever since. I detest him, he's such a big player and flirt. Although, sometimes my mind reminds me of those hot nights we shared in his apartment. The way he would kiss me hungrily and how his touch drive me insane. 

I slapped myself, to the thought of remembering my ex just for those things? But, I can't help it, it's been almost forever since something "hot" happened to me. I am feeling a little needy from all those time. I decided to take a shower to wash away my thoughts, my brother will be here soon and I don't want to disappoint his friend by being disgustingly dirty.

Thoughts of touching myself in the shower, felt stronger as the cold water run through my body. What is happening to me? This is just so weird, I shake the feeling off making myself come back to reality. I finished washing myself and dried myself up to dress. I wore rather comfortable clothes just a tank top and some shorts wearing some socks since I can't sleep without them.

I sat on the sofa tried to concentrate on this movie. Damn the couple is having a steamy scene right now, and it's definitely not helping me. I feel the heat of myself on the rise, I changed the channel, I need to stop thinking dirty. 

After a few hours, I heard the door unlocked, I realized its my brother. He went in with Jungkook, and for some reason, Jungkook looked so hot in my eyes right now, those white lose shirt, sweatpants and timbalands look really hot on him. I stared more realizing that his shirt is a tease hinting of that build underneath.

"Y/N! are you spacing out?" my brother snapped me out of my imagination and grabbed my attention.

"What is it?" I said as if I am a little annoyed.

"Kook and I will be at my room, we ordered some pizza, I ordered some for you too. Just call me when it arrives kay?" he said and I just nodded my head. They proceeded upstairs, my brother leading the way. I watched them go, Jungkook glanced up at me, I teasingly bit my lip while giving him back a little look. He winked at me and smirked as he move away following my brother to his room. 

I kept thinking of Jungkook as I watch shows on the television. My mind is playing a thousand imaginations of us together on a bed doing "things". Am I this needy? gosh he's my brother's friend and here I am fantasizing about him. My phone suddenly beeped and I checked out the message since it's from an unknown number.

"It's me, see what you've been missing" fck it. It's Tae and I swear he is having sex with another girl again. I hate this, why does he have to do this, at this given moment. I went to the kitchen looking at the picture Tae sent me, oh...not just picture but pictures of him and this slut who eagerly wants to make me angry and envy right now. No, don't get me wrong, I am not angry and envious because I am jealous but, its that, that sht is having all the time and girls to give in to his needs and here I am feeling hot and I can't even let it out.

I drank some water while still scrolling at the pictures. My grip intensifies as I put the glass down.

"Tensed are we" I almost jumped and screamed as a voice was so near my ear.

"Junkook what are you doing here? I mean why are you here?" I said facing him, we are so close. our bodies touching each other. He eventually, placed his hands on the counter making me trapped in his arms.  He leaned closer and closer I can feel him breathe, our eyes locked to each other's stare.