1 CHAPTER

Otsuki, Japan, 12.01.2003
I'm just an ordinary girl. My name is Luka, I'm 15 years old. My hair is black, straight and short.
Today is pretty cold outside, so I think I'm going to stay at home.
I was doing some sandwiches, but I got a text from my friend named Rin.
Rin: "Luka! You remember that forest named Aokigahara?"
Me: "Oh yeah, why?"
Rin: "I thought we could visit it sometime?"
Me: "My mother told me to stay away from this forest, I don't think it's a good idea."
Rin: "What this forest can do to us? It's just a forest, where people committed suicides."
Me: "Let's talk about it later, I have to go now."
With that I went to eat with my family.
We laughed and talked about every possible thing, like everyday. I'm lucky with my family, we all care about each other.
Oh, I forgot to mention, I have an older brother. His name is Len. He is very protective, like very very protective.
My phone was ringing, it was Rin. I picked up.
Rin: "How are you?"
Me: "Fine, and you?"
Rin: "Me too, but i called, because Makoto and Nagisa want to come with us to the forest!"
Me: "You already planned everything, don't you?"
Rin: *Laughed*
Me: "Okay, I'm in too, but when?"
Rin: "Yash! Tomorrow!"
With that she hung up and I sighed. She really is something.
Otsuki, Japan, 13.01.2003
Today we are going to the "Suicide forest" with Rin, Nagisa and Makoto. Hope everything is going to be okay.
I'm going to pack some things like: snack, water, knife (who knows what happens) and my phone.
After some time we got together and started walking towards the forest.
We talked and laughed, but after some time we were there. The forest, where many people have taken their lives.
"Let's go!" Happily said Rin.
"Are you sure? I feel like something bad could happen." I hesitated.
"Don't be scared, let's go!" Said Nagisa and we went in the forest.
Forest were quiet, only things that were heard were our talking.
"See? There is nothing bad." Smiled Makoto at me.
I can't understand how they can be so calm. I couldn't even talk, I looked around and gulped many times.
I saw something far away in the forest and I stopped to look at it.
I realized it was a broken tree. I turned back to others, but they were not here.
"Is this a joke?" I said to myself.
I looked around myself and they were really gone. I'm all alone now.
I think if I go straight I'm going to find them.
I walked straight, but nothing was found. Suddenly the path was in three.

Continue....