Chapter 2

As you went with Connor to the room you knew what was going to happen since he was drunk and all as you walked over with him as he had his arm around you, you could not really pull away or that so you began to sit on the bed and suprisingly he did the same as he put his drinl down and smiled 'so what do you want to do babe?' he asked in a shaky voice ' wow babe yoi need sleep' you said as he fell back you jumped about 2 metres across the bed and started saying ' Connor Connor Connor !!' as he lifeless in you arms you checked for a pulse no. no pulse showing ' FUCK' you screamed loudly as he lay there ' Connor if you messing with me stop its not funny your scaring me' as you kissed him slowly thinking he might react even in the slightist.

He never not even a little kiss back as you moved you heard him breath ' CONNOR' he opened his eyes just  a little 'b-babe what the fuck happend' ' Connor i thought you died i am being serious you like blacked out or something' he attemped to sit up but failed badly 'Connor i am going to phone th police you look bad' as he took you hand ' no babe don't i have been drinking they will charged me or something' as you looked at him well drink water try for a pee or something if you need help call' as he lay there and closed his eyes once again yout though he might be not breathing so just to make sure you bent over and put you head on his chest as he relaxed ' i-i kinda like you laying there i can't really remember the last time we done that' as you smiled and slowly kissed him you relized i haev all i need here right in front of me well i am laying on him.

As you lay there with him 

things were changing 

in a good way 

i Guess