Chapter 1

It's 7:00am and my little bratty brother decides to wake me up from my peaceful sleep. My day is starting out well, isn't it? To make things worse it's the first day if school. I'm going to look like crap since I didn't get any beauty sleep. My bratty brother Jared says " Sarah!!!!! mommy wants chu to wake up now!" Did I mention that's he's jumping on my bed..I don't think I did.

It's an hour before school starts and I'm not in the mood to get ready.

So I decide to just sleep for 10 more minutes. Not even 3 minutes passed before my mom came storming into my room and yelling " SARAH GET READY YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL." I was about to argue with her but I wasn't going to waste my precious breathe. She would probably win the argument anyway.

I get up from my bed to go fix my hair. I went from a bun, to a braid, to a side braid, back to a bun. After 20 minutes of deciding which style would look pretty on me I just left my hair down. Then it was makeup time. I'm not the kind of person who cakes on makeup, so I just wear some eyeliner and lip-gloss.

After I had done my makeup I went to the kitchen to get breakfast. I don't want to get bloated just before school so I just ate a waffle. Unfortunately I had to make breakfast for my brother since my mom has to get ready for work. Somehow my brother is never pleased with anything I cook. I don't blame him though.. It would be a miracle if something I cooked actually tasted good. Anyway I made my brother a peanut butter jelly sandwich. Isn't that what all kids eat these days?

After I fed my brother I got inside my car and drove to school. To make my luck worse there was a ton of traffic. Why do so many kids have to go to my school? I hate waiting. If you haven't noticed I don't have much patience. To make my self feel better I turned up the radio. The song " Summertime Sadness" was playing.

Summer can actually be sad since its summer all the time in California. Which means it's always hot. It's torture when I'm in a place with no

A/C....

After singing about 10 songs I'm finally at school. I'm so glad I'm not late. That would be a bad impression. Plus I wouldn't get my 'No lateness award'

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Vote

Follow

Comment

-Monica xoxoxox